View Poll Results: Who do you think will win the Super Bowl?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Colts

8 72.73%
  • Bears

3 27.27%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Super Bowl Predictions?

maxpower

Super Bowl Predictions?

Anyone want to make a prediction, or talk shit about your team this is the time. My team kind of Sucked this year as you might know, but what I can I do. :embarassed:

I think the Colts have this one by 13 points, will be nice to see Manning win the big game :heartu:

Oh ya do you think the game will effect sales?:fucked:

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    it will be playing in the "background" , i'm only interested in seeing the kevin federline commercial.

jim

maxpower
    Ya I don’t care what people say K Fed is cute. I love str8 those want-to-be gangster bottom boy thugs, just makes things more fun :pirate:

he's okay looking , i just thought the commercial would be amusing , he's finally found a part he can play!

sincerely ~ ..."my time" - gladys knight & the pips

Making Pain Pay!
    Quote Originally Posted by maxpower View Post
    Ya I don’t care what people say K Fed is cute. I love str8 those want-to-be gangster bottom boy thugs, just makes things more fun :pirate:
    Hell Yeah! I have always had a weakness for fry boys at the local McDonalds too....you know I will be in heaven...

TIVO standing by....

TropixxxCash.com is a CCBill affiliate program for the male spanking and punishment site TropixxxVIP.com.

:whip:

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by TropixxxStudios View Post
    Hell Yeah! I have always had a weakness for fry boys at the local McDonalds too....you know I will be in heaven...

TIVO standing by....

Some of those fry boys at my local McDonalds are really hott, and I know they have a job at least. :thumbsup: You might have to put me down for some of that special sauce too :egg:

Xstr8guy
    Superbowl? What's that?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    I think the bears have a real good chance at winning this year.

I beleive they are also the underdogs from what little i know about football.

Regards,

Lee

Meant to be Obscene, not Heard. HotMaleVideos's Avatar
    I predict I'll watch about 10 minutes just to try out the HD Tivo I got during the week.

throw fundamentalists to the lions chadknowslaw's Avatar
    The way things are going with the rise in importance of the halftime shows and commercials, in a few years there won't even be a game -- just commercials.
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com
    Keeping you out of trouble is easier than getting you out of trouble!

When it comes to exploring the sea of love, I prefer buoys. SPACE GLIDER's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chadknowslaw View Post
    The way things are going with the rise in importance of the halftime shows and commercials, in a few years there won't even be a game -- just commercials.
    They're fun. To me it's all a part of what makes a superbowl a superbowl

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by maxpower View Post
    Anyone want to make a prediction, or talk shit about your team this is the time. My team kind of Sucked this year as you might know, but what I can I do. :embarassed:

I think the Colts have this one by 13 points, will be nice to see Manning win the big game :heartu:

Oh ya do you think the game will effect sales?:fucked:
    I missed it by one point Colts win 29-17

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    I think the bears have a real good chance at winning this year.

I beleive they are also the underdogs from what little i know about football.

Regards,

Lee
    I normally would be with you about this underdog thing but the Colts where really due. They have been so close for so long its good to see them win :sunny:

i couldn't believe the "touchdown" so quickly , that should have been a clue where this was going. (interpreted: the important thing is i didn't miss the kevin federline commercial!)

sincerely ~ ..."instant replay"...

maxpower
    Was the first kick off return for a TD in Superbowl history, and we had the first black coach to ever win the big game as well. If it was not for the rain I would have picked the colts by 20 points, and pretty sure they would have pulled that off.