Thread: looking for gay niche sponsors

looking for gay niche sponsors

i'm always looking for more gay niche sponsors that provide promo content for galleries.

how about it?

i'm not up for bdsm or spanking, but i'm up for bald, businessmen, hairy, mature, latin, or lots of others!

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    For mature you could try DILF

We do have plans to launch sites for two of the other niches you mentioned shortly too including some in the 'lots of others' category

You also have a PM from me

Regards,

Lee

lee - the content you sent me before for dilf didn't include pics with dick showing. most tgps require that. if you have more content, please send!

Originally posted by basschick
    lee - the content you sent me before for dilf didn't include pics with dick showing. most tgps require that. if you have more content, please send!
    You got it :thumbsup:

Give me a couple of hours to sift through all my emails from today and ill shoot you some across

Regards,

Lee

are there any pierced cock sponsors? business men? rocker boyz? genuine working men sites?

Sigurd
    Just look at Adult International Community :baby:

My favourites:
    SilverCash
    Uni-Cash
    PlatinumBucks

i see you spam that site all over the place, but it has very few sites listed in any niche. if it's your site, perhaps you could spend some time adding to those listings.

Sigurd
    i see you spam that site all over the place, but it has very few sites listed in any niche. if it's your site, perhaps you could spend some time adding to those listings.
    I add sites very often there

there aren't that many - if you had LOTS of sponsors, i'd make the site a bookmark.

Sigurd
    there aren't that many - if you had LOTS of sponsors, i'd make the site a bookmark.
    Ok, it would be very soon

jonjayw

Re: looking for gay niche sponsors

i'm always looking for more gay niche sponsors that provide promo content for galleries. . .
    We've been re-editing to add info on promo/free content to our Directory of Gay Sponsors/Income Sources. Please check and let us know if it's any help . . . and also what would make it better. Like -- we don't summarize by niche right now, but mayhaps we should??

for me, a summary by niche would be great! i don't promote general gay sites at all, which is what most programs offer - so i can spend a lot of time looking at programs that don't offer any sites i can promote.

i'll go through your site later and see what's there, but ya just can't beat listings by niche. also some sponsor lists list every possible category of men shown in sites, so that a very general gay site will be listed under EVERY niche, when they aren't any niche at all. it would be extremely useful to me if they didn't do that ;-)

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    Can I assume you've already gone throug here bass?

http://www.gaywidewebmasters.com/gay...iate_Programs/

GA

Also, you should check out http://www.adult-sponsor-programs.com i know there arent many gay niche specific programs listed however there are a few good ones that do convert on a regular basis

Actually now that you made me think of that site i guess its about time for it to get a face lift too

Regards,

Lee

Raziel
    just try www.eurodialer.com and you won't be disappointed we have over 11 gay sites and one gay hentai site for you to choose from