Thread: Enter / Exit ?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Enter / Exit ?

How many surfers do you think click on the 'exit' link on the front pages of free sites and also, where do YOU send the exit traffic from your own sites?

Regards,

Lee

AusCoding Allan
    Good question Lee, I think that if the surfer has been directed to the site legitimately there is only a minute chance that they will click on the exit link. If there is widespread use of blind links to get people to the site then the percentage of people clicking exit should be higher.

I just redirect them to google if they click exit so they can find what they were looking for in the first place. No money in it but I think it's a pretty safe option.

Cheers,

Allan

I had an exit link go to an internet privacy program for about 6 months and got 0 clicks.

cheers,
    Luke

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Originally posted by Chilihost
    I had an exit link go to an internet privacy program for about 6 months and got 0 clicks.
    But... rather than using your sponsors link.. did you link to a domain you owned?

I just figure by linking our 'exit' links to anothr domain that we can control it will automatically give that domain name a HUGE link popularity in the Search Engines but thats just my way of thinking

Regards,

Lee

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar
    oddly i saw the opposite. lots of people clicking the exit.

at one point i averaged about 50 clicks per day per site.

i used to send them to mainstream programs from places like linkshare

I send mine to various "product" pages offered up by some sponsors. No sales yet, but it's better than winging em over to google.

AusCoding Allan
    I never really thought about sending them anywhere, I should just point them to one of my Directory sites like OzUnderwear. Thanx everyone, this thread's really helpful.

Allan

i was seeing around 70-80 hits a day to my exit links from one domain, and i have a bunch of domains. i am trying some mainstream sponsors - i am pretty sure that the people who click aren't offended or underage but curious. what the heck - some of them must have credit cards *grin*