Thread: My host is offering $1 per year specials

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    marcjacob

My host is offering $1 per year specials

http://www.surpasshosting.com/content/onelove/

I dont own it or work for them. I host with them, there offering all their packs for a dollar for year. They are an ok host. No downtime in a few months with them but support can be a good 24 hours sometimes.

maxpower
    That looks really cool to me, I am paying like .45 a Gig I might have too really check this out. This could solve some other promotional problem I might have had too. What URL’s do you host with them, you like them?

marcjacob
    allhornyboys.com and the other avs and freesite holder domains.

I like them. I had a bust up with them before. I was late paying a bill, they sent me a reminder so i paypaled the money but because i didnt use "the billing" system they cut me off anyway. I think that was more my fault. Thats the only problem i had really.

Im going to buy more space as i may aswell at that price and would upgrade at some point. Shame i cant cancel my existing account. Not allowed

maxpower
    Is this really for adult hosting, something has to be wrong with this. Freedom from ANY hosting restrictions could make things very interesting though

marcjacob
    They allow adult, 100% on that as i asked even though it was someone on GFY that first told me about them.

Its a special so they must be hoping people will stay after the year. I guess with all you sites on it will be a bitch to move. They arnt expensive to begin with. I think they are a big company though, many different servers.

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by marcjacob View Post
    They allow adult, 100% on that as i asked even though it was someone on GFY that first told me about them.

Its a special so they must be hoping people will stay after the year. I guess with all you sites on it will be a bitch to move. They arnt expensive to begin with. I think they are a big company though, many different servers.

They can not take CC online? I have to paypal them the X dollars very month? Bank A hates paypal BTW

Server does look fast man.

Why do you need more space? Smallest package I saw had 200GB of space

marcjacob
    This may help:

http://surmunity.com/showthread.php?t=21909

They take cards i think. Their saying in the forum that you are free to cancel after the year.

Ran out of bw so upgraded to the next pack up. I guess im going to hit that limit too at some point. I get my server working hard as i have a script building every site and every thumb, then duplicating it all on the right folder.

maxpower
    You guys are really making my life easier today, I was a bit worried before about how I was going to work out these hosting issues, but now I think it should be easy to do anything I need to.

Thanks Chip, I will check out those hosting companies you suggested as well. This will be my last month with my current host, I will spread the sites over 2-3 host and see what they can do.

If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking. Wowmediacash's Avatar
    Dont go cheap go quality ! Check out chilihost.com

Introducing Amateurs Do It - Your Next Big Seller in 2015 - AmateursDoIt.com
    WOW Media Cash affiliate program for AmateursDoIt.com & WankOffWorld.com

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work. procam's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by peterf View Post
    Dont go cheap go quality !
    I own a hosting company and please take my advice if you cant afford to pay for quality at the very least make certain you have local backups of your data on your pc at ALL times - the practice that company is engaging in is not only dangerous to every customer on their servers its foolish!
    Do not be fooled by their tactics they are overselling to the extreme just to get the numbers up.