Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bad Bad Bad!

Xstr8guy

Bad Bad Bad!

A very popular gay TGP appears to be linking to bestiality galleries. I took this screencap today. The image was already cropped so as not to display anything obscene. I further obscured the image to be on the safe-side. But notice the caption on the top of the thumb.

What's up with that?! Are people really that stupid?

maxpower
    I think bestiality stuff is funny, most people just see it as a curiosity. If a guy want to give head to a raccoon then I guess that’s cool with me. I am sure if it was not ok with the raccoon he would soon find out real soon.

As long as the Raccoon in over 18 in Raccoon Year’s that is

Xstr8guy
    And it's not just a one time slip-up either. I found a second thumb although the original one appears to be gone now.

Xstr8guy
    Quote Originally Posted by maxpower View Post
    I think bestiality stuff is funny, most people just see it as a curiosity. If a guy want to give head to a raccoon then I guess that’s cool with me. I am sure if it was not ok with the raccoon he would soon find out real soon.

As long as the Raccoon in over 18 in Raccoon Year’s that is
    Oh Max! Can you never resist saying these silly things? Sometimes it's just better to say nothing.

Xstr8guy
    Btw, I never confirmed that the links actually went to a beasty gallery. I'm not that stupid.

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by Xstr8guy View Post
    Btw, I never confirmed that the links actually went to a beasty gallery. I'm not that stupid.
    How old where you before you stoped looking under the bed or in the closet for the boogie man? I bet you still have a night light someplace in you house right NOW

Sorry just having fun I will stop

Xstr8guy
    How old where you before you stoped looking under the bed or in the closet for the boogie man?

I bet you still have a night light someplace in you house right NOW
    Of course.... in the bathroom. Who wants to turn on the lights in the middle of the night? I'm old. I can't sleep through the night without peeing.

Sorry just having fun I will stop
    No problem. I can take it. But I honestly don't want to see beasty sex in any form. And I certainly don't want anything questionable on my harddrive when the FBI shows up for a 2257 inspection. I don't think that is being too cautious. I think that is just the smart thing to do.

Am I Bitter?...Absolutely nicedreams's Avatar
    There was a thread about that tgp and his posting of animal sites on gwc. He's been doing it for quite some time now and doesn't seem to care.

Jimmy

Gay Amateur Paysites / Solo Twink Paysite
    Nice Dreams Cash
    http://www.nicedreamscash.com

Xstr8guy
    Quote Originally Posted by nicedreams View Post
    There was a thread about that tgp and his posting of animal sites on gwc. He's been doing it for quite some time now and doesn't seem to care.

Jimmy
    Ah, ok. For an American resident, he sure is playing with fire.

When it comes to exploring the sea of love, I prefer buoys. SPACE GLIDER's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Xstr8guy View Post
    Are people really that stupid?

I've seen piglets with more than a passing resemblance to the Farm's owner ...

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    I'm sorry. I'm a live and let live kind of guy and I don't take the moral high ground on many issues but that kind of thing turns my stomach. The animal does not know what is happening to it, so it is a non-consent issue. No matter how you look at it, you are bringing harm to that animal. If someone was going to sexually abuse an animal they may as well be kicking it or stomping on it. It's all abuse.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

throw fundamentalists to the lions chadknowslaw's Avatar
    I agree with Don.

An animal can never give consent, and that "but he likes it" crap does not cover the fact that no animal can ever give legal consent.
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com
    Keeping you out of trouble is easier than getting you out of trouble!

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Quote Originally Posted by chadknowslaw View Post
    I agree with Don.

An animal can never give consent, and that "but he likes it" crap does not cover the fact that no animal can ever give legal consent.
    I met a guy who was into that once. He tried to feed me this line about "I let him do it to me, so it was okay". Bullshit. You never see animals in the wild mix species, it's learned behavior. Ooh, I'm really angry now. This is a very touchy issue with me.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

throw fundamentalists to the lions chadknowslaw's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DonMike View Post
    I met a guy who was into that once. He tried to feed me this line about "I let him do it to me, so it was okay". Bullshit. You never see animals in the wild mix species, it's learned behavior. Ooh, I'm really angry now. This is a very touchy issue with me.

I think it is touchy with you because you are such a raging sexual animal yourself you just don't like competition!!!!

[kidding~]
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com
    Keeping you out of trouble is easier than getting you out of trouble!

marcjacob
    Im guessing this is welovecock. Yeah he couldnt care less. He has a very bad attitude. Hates his submitters and very open about that. Complete tosser. Told me once he hopes my mum dies of cancer. Not a guy id ever do biz with.