Thread: Gay Adult Photos

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work. procam's Avatar

Gay Adult Photos

:curtain: Sniff sniff............ I dont know how I will get any work done now~
    My calculator thats been on my desk for years now from gay adult photos has decided its time to rest its little lift up display wont stay up anymore

I bought more content this week I sure hope they send a new one Ill miss this one :thumbsdown:

Xstr8guy
    I could send you mine... if I could find it in the pile of crap on my desk. I haven't seen mine in years

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work. procam's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Xstr8guy View Post
    I could send you mine... if I could find it in the pile of crap on my desk. I haven't seen mine in years

:luke: That was awfully nice of you I guess I could break down and buy one but damn that was a handy calculator and it always worked and was easy on the eyes I like the big buttons and easy to read display ~ Old man + 14 hr work days at the puter and a healthy libido I guess makes for bad eye sight! hahaha :egg:

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    I wonder if they would send me Dillen McFate if i asked nice enough?

Regards,

Lee

Dzinerbear
    I have an iBill calculator that they were giving out at their last ditch appearance in Florida two years ago.

Michael

Ah, 80 Hour Work Weeks, The American Dream! tombarr's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dzinerbear View Post
    I have an iBill calculator that they were giving out at their last ditch appearance in Florida two years ago.

Michael
    I burned anything with the word iBill on it, including the t-shirts they used to give out back in 99, 2000.

When it comes to exploring the sea of love, I prefer buoys. SPACE GLIDER's Avatar
    Ibill actually GAVE out stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by SPACE GLIDER View Post
    Ibill actually GAVE out stuff?
    They used to do lavish booths at trade shows. Ibill would have a larger, more corporate looking booth and CCbill would have a more work oriented booth. Ibill's booths and promo items were more slick while CCBill seemed to concentrate on reps walking and working the floor around their booth. Patrick (now of epoch) used to work wonders in pressing palms and talking to clients and potentials....

Ibill used to pass out all kinds of marketing materials...then they stopped, and then they just stopped passing out anything, including checks.

BarebackJack
    I got food poisoning from I-bill's free buffet once. That should have been an omen of things to come.

Other things I got from I-bill include the runaround, ulcers and lessons in anger management (none of which I asked for). What I didn't get from them was payments.

Did any of those people go to jail, btw?

Gay Marriage - It's our Pearl Harbor.
    I got a lovely promissory note from iBill!
    AEBN -Earn 20% referral for life
    Click here to get started

Yeah they passed those out like candy didn't they?

When it comes to exploring the sea of love, I prefer buoys. SPACE GLIDER's Avatar
    Wow ... I missed out on their golden giveaway age. But I guess it might have prevented me from having to endure a bout of food poisoning.

Brazi
    :innocent: