Thread: I am new here

Rebekka

I am new here

Hi everyone
    I am Rebekka Armstrong (Playboy Playmate) and I have a female Bodybuilding website
    rebekkaarmstrong (dotcom)
    My dad (BuckAngel) suggested that I come here to introduce myself and see about getting some traffic to my site. I am looking to start an affiliates program and I am currently using Verotel billing. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated! Thank you so much in advance.
    Rebekka

Hi Rebekka, welcome to GWW.

cheers,
    Luke

Daddy Oohhh! Productions dr dick's Avatar

welcome darlin'!

...and what a pedigree you carry. everyone needs a daddy like buck angel!

dr dick

robin
    Hi Rebekka, I stumbled across your site sometime ago.

I'm working on a new project that I hope to get into gear in the next few weeks (baring any more delays... )and I'll make sure that you get some linkage at it.

Welcome to GWW

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men? IntenseCash.com's Avatar
    Hi Rebekka,

Welcome to the board. We have a female bodybuilding site as well. It is a great converting niche. I haven't heard many bad things about Verotel. I would also suggest trying to use a program that can cascade bill because it will increase sales. Let me know when you program is live and we will send you some traffic.

Mark
    * IntenseCash.com - If you can't convert us you better look for a new job!

hey, rebekkah - welcome to gww

female bodybuilders is a great niche and there's SO little competition in the adult market. is your affiliate area put together yet? if so, you might wanna post on some str8 boards as well.

Hi and a very warm welcome! I used to hear a lot about you and your accomplishments from Buck - he's one VERY proud papa!

When it comes to exploring the sea of love, I prefer buoys. SPACE GLIDER's Avatar
    hi dee ho!!:sunny:

A hearty welcum
    Domain inventory sale.

Rebekka

Thank you so much

Wow, thanks for all the responses! I was wondering if I should stick with Verotel or go with CC Bill. I have not had any problems with Verotel but before I set up an affiliates program I wanted to throw it out there.
    Mark, "use a program that can cascade bill because it will increase sales."
    What exactly does this mean and whee do I find such a program?
    Basschick, can you reccomend a str8 board? I prefer this community, but I am not opposed to going to "them" for help :humble:
    To everyone else thanks for the warm welcome!
    I will post more when I get more done with my site.
    And yup, I know my dad is the greatest Dad I will ever know. After I tested pos in 89 he became the one constant, real person in my life, unconditionally. I am a lucky girl!
    Happy day everyone!
    Big kiss,
    Rebekka

Sana Chan
    Welcome to the board Rebekka! :sunny:

wildgirl
    Hello and welcome to the board Rebekka

rebekka, this is a friendly and helpful board. i'd get my help here and when you're ready to promote your program - that's when you go to the straight boards. the busiest one can make you a lot of money but a lot of the people aren't particularly nice.

ccbill has several advantages. one is that a lot of webmasters don't like verotel. their stats are terrible, for one thing. also you can't just put up free hosted galleries or any hosted ad tools using verotel because you can't use a follow me script or - as far as i know - multiple url linking. also verotel has no presence in the adult community on the boards but ccbill is always around the boards and icq when we have questions, issues or need explanations.

cascading allows you to send all your credit card declines to a second or even third processor and still give credit for sales to your affiliates. it requires a bunch of scripting but generally you can expect between 10 and 15% more sales by cascading.