Thread: Stupid Wireless Internet

CorbinFisher.com CorbinFisher_BD's Avatar

Stupid Wireless Internet

I have this wonderful office here at home. Really nice and expensive office furniture, bookcases full of hardcover novels, reference books, and nonfiction books, no less than 4 19'' flat screen monitors set up to plug laptops and desktops in to, a nice new Dell desktop, printer, and just oodles of really nice office stuff.

I haven't used any of it in like 4 months.

Instead, I'm always on the couch in front of the TV on my laptop, thanks to having wireless internet.

Should turn the office in to an exercise room or something (though I'd probably use that even less).

CorbinFisher's Amateur College Men

Gay is the new Black
    Gotta love wireless!

But I caught the last half of a movie that would fit this situation. The guy was on the toilet doing a number 2 with the laptop on his lap. (go figure)

So if/when you find yourself in this situation... Time for a new hobby and maybe a good wipe down of the computer with a anti bacterial napkin or two.
    Be Who You Are!

you should keep the laptop out of your living room - thats supposed to be a place to relax, not work!!!

cheers,
    Luke

desslock
    Well I admire your willpower regarding television. I learned that I cannot get any work done with the television on. I work on my laptop sitting on the couch in the living room. For me, my backdrop is music. I do not like being in a completely quiet room. I sprung for a second XM Radio/hone receiver setup, which I listen to constantly now... although their service is slowly turning me into a showtunes queen. (anyone noticed?)

I suggest making your office more confortable so you will want to use it more. My XM receiver in my televisionless living room worked wonders. And then you can keep your well earned home office deduction, amongst other things.

An exercize room??? That would be interesting. I'd like to see what kind of workout schedule you create (and hold to) based on the frequency of Halley's Comet fly-bys.

Steve

we don't have any satellite radio here, but I usually have itunes streaming some funky tunes at all times

I Love Sun and Fun
    My office isn't in my home - and I usually sleep in the office a couple nights a week, . But my one day at home and here I am on my laptop doing work. Whether it's wireless or not there's a chain.

CorbinFisher.com CorbinFisher_BD's Avatar
    Maybe it is more conducive to my ADD to be in the living room watching TV and working and surfing the net and keeping the dog from chewing on things around the house at the same time

CorbinFisher's Amateur College Men

When it comes to exploring the sea of love, I prefer buoys. SPACE GLIDER's Avatar
    Think I read in a comic book some time back about Batman complaining that he didn't have to go to the Batcave anymore because almost all of the gadgets he needed were incorporated into the Batmobile.

gaysearch4sex
    If you don't want your office set up can I have it?

haha, jk! But with all the success of your site, Corbin, you deserve it! Now you just need to get a tricked out laptop