Thread: Robert Sons Welcome Dinner This Thursday... Whose going?

JustBryce

Robert Sons Welcome Dinner This Thursday... Whose going?

WegCash posted in the fun and games forum about a gathering this Thursday night at SaddleRanch in West Hollywood up on Sunset. It's a welcome party for Robert Sons whose going to help them get their gay on over at WEGCash.

I talked to Cory while ago and he asked us if we were coming. I told him "hell, yes". I think it will be a great time and I love SaddleRanch. WEGCash is picking up the tab so food and drink are free. I'm sure its going to be a great time. Anyway, I was afraid this was going to get lost over in the fun and games forum.

The JUB guys will be there and I hope we get to see a lot of our normal webmaster luncheon folks and hopefully a few new faces too!

Saddle Ranch Chop House
    8371 Sunset Blvd
    Weho 90069

Feb 15 (this Thursday) from 6 - 9.

More here:
    http://forums.gaywidewebmasters.com/...ad.php?t=21919

CorbinFisher.com CorbinFisher_BD's Avatar
    if you're going to a party where Robert will be, make sure you don't leave your drink sitting around and whenever you get a bottled beverage be sure to observe them opening the cap and breaking the safety seal!

Lord knows how much money I spent on ointment after failing to heed that advice in Vegas!

CorbinFisher's Amateur College Men

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    It's Thursday the 15th, not Wednesday like it says in the header of this thread. Just to clarify.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

JustBryce
    Quote Originally Posted by DonMike View Post
    It's Thursday the 15th, not Wednesday like it says in the header of this thread. Just to clarify.
    ooops.. thanks Don.

Fixed. Thursday it is.
    Jasun Mark. Crass of the Titans.