Thread: New Epoch Admin

Xstr8guy

New Epoch Admin

Does anyone have any idea how to set up the new features? I'm completely lost. I did manage to put the new linking codes up and they appear to be working ok. But I have no idea how to setup the cascading and other features. Where are the tutorials on how to do this stuff?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    No clue, but heres a bump so someone from Epoch see's this thread and helps you out

Regards,

Lee

Xstr8guy
    I found the help screen. Of course it was right in front of my face. Now I just need the 'TripleDesKey' from CCbill... whatever that is... and my secondary processor should be setup.

I do have one more question if someone from Epoch does come around. What is the check box for that says 'Per Processor Details'. There is no explanation for that box.

Oh wait... another question. When you input your CCbill account number, is it just the 6 digits with no zeroes before the account number like 9xxxxx? What happens when the account numbers reach 7 digits?

I'd rather be whole, than good rand's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Xstr8guy View Post
    I found the help screen. Of course it was right in front of my face. Now I just need the 'TripleDesKey' from CCbill... whatever that is... and my secondary processor should be setup.
    The DES key is what CCBill uses for upsells and this feature is not yet active. Don't worry about that for now.

I do have one more question if someone from Epoch does come around. What is the check box for that says 'Per Processor Details'. There is no explanation for that box.
    This simply changes the way your stats are shown. Either you want to look at total sales across the cascade or you break down the sales to see the amount that went through each processor.

Oh wait... another question. When you input your CCbill account number, is it just the 6 digits with no zeroes before the account number like 9xxxxx? What happens when the account numbers reach 7 digits?
    You only enter the account number up to the dash (-). The numbers after the dash are not necessary.

When the number reaches seven, the world achieves critical mass and the polar ice caps melt and flood 18% of the earth. Nothing to worry about. :innocent:

Hope this helps!

(A flash demo is coming to the site soon)
    --Rand @ Epoch >dot< com
    My AdultWhosWho

Epoch - Since 1996

Xstr8guy
    Thanks Rand. I think I have everything setup on the secondary processor page but when I click submit there is no indication that it was accepted or not. Is there a way to test the cascade to see if it is working?

Moises
    To test if the cascading is working just contact your rep over at Epoch so they may provide you with denial test credit card numbers.

Xstr8guy
    Having some problems now. When I try to submit the ccbill codes 9xxxxx|0000|Xcc|xxxxxxxx, I get this error...

Forbidden
    You don't have permission to access /merchants/index.php on this server.

Having some problems now. When I try to submit the ccbill codes 9xxxxx|0000|Xcc|xxxxxxxx, I get this error...

Forbidden
    You don't have permission to access /merchants/index.php on this server.
    Can you send me your company code or Master Code so that we can check for you?

Send to Rand at Epoch dot com.

--r
    --Rand @ Epoch >dot< com
    My AdultWhosWho

Epoch - Since 1996

Xstr8guy
    Quote Originally Posted by rand View Post
    Can you send me your company code or Master Code so that we can check for you?

Send to Rand at Epoch dot com.

--r
    I have Moises on the case now. Do you still want me to send you an email?

I have Moises on the case now. Do you still want me to send you an email?
    Moises will take good care of you.

:morning:
    --Rand @ Epoch >dot< com
    My AdultWhosWho

Epoch - Since 1996