Thread: Best Plug In Feeds for pay sites

If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking. Wowmediacash's Avatar

I Wonder? Best Plug In Feeds for pay sites

Evening all,

From ideally existing & established pay site owners only :gossip: - what are the best plug in feeds available ?

thanks Peter

Introducing Amateurs Do It - Your Next Big Seller in 2015 - AmateursDoIt.com
    WOW Media Cash affiliate program for AmateursDoIt.com & WankOffWorld.com

there is no "best" feed. twink sites do better with twink feeds, black sites do better with black feeds.

i like hostedcontent.com because of the customizable features. i actually used hostedcontent.com's videos as my own videos in a str8 paysite that retained well because you can link to videos individually and use your own header, footer, font colors and background. some niches there are much stronger than others - gay is mostly older stuff.

feedsnow has some really good stuff. you can't link to a single video but you can choose the videos on the page you link to, meaning you can make an exclusive page. you can also change the movies on the fly and the pages can have your backgrounds, headers, footers and font colors.

i also like pluginsfeeds.com but their stuff is in so many sites that it gets more and more likely that people will ahve seen them before.

i like these feeds because they don't have 300k streams as many do. quality is important. also worth mentioning is aebn, but their pages are pretty dismal looking and they're in most sites. still, they offer 4 full DVDs on each page and change them for fresh movies each month and they have lots of categories.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Go check out the feeds at http://www.webmastercentral.com

I havent personally used them but i know a lot of people who tell me they work well for them and the price is 'right' (a few months back they were having a $29 per feed offer).

Regards,

Lee

D-Rock
    I second Lee's reccomendation - Webmastercentral...We do really well with them.

Hardgaayfeeds is also a good one to check out.

unless i'm mistaken, the lower priced webmastercentral feeds are lower quality video... and i'm not sure they update. perhaps a rep from webmastercentral will appear and help us out here.

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by basschick View Post
    unless i'm mistaken, the lower priced webmastercentral feeds are lower quality video... and i'm not sure they update. perhaps a rep from webmastercentral will appear and help us out here.
    I was going to say something, but I think they “support” a few people around here. :king:

KMBucks
    From my experience it pays sometimes to have more than just the feeds for your niche. For my paysite I opt to have as many feeds as possible, as long as they are gay and not hairy

Just my 2c.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by basschick View Post
    I dont think some of the $29 feed do update however, it isnt always about whether or not content in feeds updates, but more about 'perceived' value to the member, the more you can offer them, the longer they will stick around, just my opinion of course.

Regards,

Lee

If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking. Wowmediacash's Avatar
    Thanks all for the info most helpful - anyone else got any recommendations ?

Introducing Amateurs Do It - Your Next Big Seller in 2015 - AmateursDoIt.com
    WOW Media Cash affiliate program for AmateursDoIt.com & WankOffWorld.com

Xstr8guy
    hands down... hardgayfeeds.com