Thread: Would you like to be a podcast sponsor?

Daddy Oohhh! Productions dr dick's Avatar

Would you like to be a podcast sponsor?

i thought i'd pitch ya'll on possibly becoming a sponsor for one of my sex advice podcasts.

if you listened to my first podcast you'd know that i plug a product or service at the beginning and at the end of each podcast. daddy oohhh productions sponsored the premiere. ;-)

I intend to include a fair number of public service announcements as well as paid advertisements. BTW, the podcasts will appear weekly.

now that i've been authorized to include my podcasts on itunes, my following will no doubt grow exponentially. already, through my site alone, the premiere podcast got over 5000 hits in the just the first two days.

i realize this isn’t for everyone and i intend to reserve these sponsorships for sex-positive products and services. Inclusion in this fashion, even as a paid ad, is tantamount to my endorsement of the product or service. and i take that responsibility very serious.

the beauty part of this very unique marketing opportunity is that once a sponsor's ad is included in a particular broadcast (or more properly, podcast) that sponsor is imbedded there in perpetuity. It’s a marvelous opportunity to reach a very targeted and sexually interested audience. ya just can't get a better bang for your marketing dollar!

i welcome your thoughts and comments as well as inquiries for both paid ads and PSAs.

dd

KMBucks

Yeah

Congratulations on your podcast... I listened to it and found it very interesting... perhaps too scripted for my taste but very informative

Four stars! Looking forward to your next episode.

Daddy Oohhh! Productions dr dick's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KMBucks View Post
    Congratulations on your podcast... I listened to it and found it very interesting... perhaps too scripted for my taste but very informative

Four stars! Looking forward to your next episode.
    awww shucks! thanks for your kind words, you sweet talkin` man, you.

you're so right about it sounding too scripted. that was the first time i've ever did anything like that, and i was pretty self-conscious. it's not like having a face to face give and take, nor is it like writing. it's way harder. i intend to get better and better though.

thanks again for taking the time to respond.

dd