Thread: CCBill

You don't have to be straight to be in the Army; you just have to be able to shoot straight. ponyboy's Avatar

CCBill

CCBill

I guess they found anther way to get more money out of you. More and more sponsors are asking if they can wire your money to you. I know that AEBN and Badpuppy do it for free, but when I asked CCBill they charge you a fee to do it.

Come on CCBill you make enough money from us! Think of the postage and cost of envelops you would save.

KMBucks

Heres A Thought

I'm not sure if you're talking about International wires or domestic American wires (I have no knowledge of the latter.) However international wires are expensive, but it varies between banks.

There are at least three types of SWIFT wires you can do, Fast, Medium and Slow... not sure if those are the names for them but they all carry a different price tag.

Bank charges for sending wires varies for me from 10$ to 50$... (The 50$ one is an American bank, the 10$ is an Icelandic bank).

Just for information

You don't have to be straight to be in the Army; you just have to be able to shoot straight. ponyboy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KMBucks View Post
    I'm not sure if you're talking about International wires or domestic American wires (I have no knowledge of the latter.) However international wires are expensive, but it varies between banks.

There are at least three types of SWIFT wires you can do, Fast, Medium and Slow... not sure if those are the names for them but they all carry a different price tag.

Bank charges for sending wires varies for me from 10$ to 50$... (The 50$ one is an American bank, the 10$ is an Icelandic bank).

Just for information
    Ii would be domestic American

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    CCBill and Paycom and just about every other processor I've ever used has always charged for wire transfers, because the bank charges them.

ACH transfers, which are a different process, are generally free, but neither Paycom nor CCBill offers them.

Quote Originally Posted by gaybucks_chip View Post
    CCBill and Paycom and just about every other processor I've ever used has always charged for wire transfers, because the bank charges them.

ACH transfers, which are a different process, are generally free, but neither Paycom nor CCBill offers them.
    Its just funny how some place do it and other don't