It's on like Donkey Kong !!!

28th April (if you are leaving from USA) and flying back 7th May (later if you wish !!!).

Ok, for my friends, hit me up at lindsay@liondollars.com or ICQ 293 070 684 and I'll get you on the list - we will need to finalize numbers and what not no later than mid March .. so bear that in mind ;-)

This is NOT a general webmaster event, so we are NOT seeking sponsorships or what not, this is PURELY a bunch of friends together for a guided tour and to celebrate my engagement and the big FOUR-OH birthday on Cinco De Mayo.

Of course business opps will abound, but that is NOT the key focus. It's all about working to live, so live it !!!!

Great economy Qantas deals can be found here for international return AND internal flights - http://www.qantas.com.au/regions/dyn...s/airpassIndex.

All flights internally preferred have been selected as well, and planning and costing for everything below is well underway ....

You look after the air flight bookings, my wonderful fiance is looking after the payments and bookings and everything for ALL the loand components below and I've got an AWESOME travel agent down here for those of you who want to extend your stay

There will also be content opportunities for all of that for cross-shoots and all sorts of stuff which will be availed to any who want that.

Saturday 28 April - Fly out to Australia

Monday 30 April - Arrive Sydney early morning (gotta LOVE the international date line !!!), Half Day Sydney Bus Tour, Manly Ferry from Circular Quay to Manly, Ribs & Rump Manly Esplanade

Tuesday 1 May - Sydney Aquarium & Darling Harbour, Sydney Harbour Cruise Seafood Lunch, Twilight Sydney Harbour Bridge Climb

Wednesday 2 May - Fly Sydney to Cairns

Thursday 3 May - Port Douglas then Outer Barrier Reef Cruise for Snorkelling and Diving

Friday 4 May - Fly Cairns to Brisbane, CuriousToyBoy’s & Mellanie’s Engagement Party

Saturday 5 May - CTB’s 40th - Birthday Dinner and then onto CTB’s 40th -Birthday Party

Sunday 6 May - Bus tour of the amazing Gold Coast (tour)

Monday 7 May - Australia Zoo !!!

Tuesday 8 May - Leave if you want. Get back into LAX (if that is the way you go) 4 HOURS BEFORE YOU LEAVE (that dateline again !!!)

Oh, and if I don't like you, you can guess that a blunt refusal may offend.

It's all about ME baby !!

;-) ;-) ;-) ;-)