Thread: Wireless Laptop Help...

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

I Wonder? Wireless Laptop Help...

http://www.officedepot.com/ddSKU.do?...5458&An=browse

Does this..

Intel Pro/Wireless 3945ABG 802.11a/b/g wireless LAN

Mean that i dont need any additional wireless cards and that it is already built in to the laptop?

Also, check out the 'free next day delivery' in the top right box.. Its only going to cost you an extra $50 for free delivery LOL

Regards,

Lee

if it says it has wireless embedded then you don't need a wireless card, unless you are using a pre-n spec wireless router.

cheers,
    Luke

Homosexuals cannot biologically reproduce children; therefore, they must recruit our children. chubbs's Avatar

Big Grin

LMAO @ the "free" shipping.

blumblumshub
    Basically as soon as your laptop is within range of any wireless network that isn't encrypted, it will connect to it. Usually that's your own network, but occasionally you'll nab someone else's bandwidth... Completely by accident of course. :cheekymonkey:

Quote Originally Posted by blumblumshub View Post
    Basically as soon as your laptop is within range of any wireless network that isn't encrypted, it will connect to it. Usually that's your own network, but occasionally you'll nab someone else's bandwidth... Completely by accident of course. :cheekymonkey:
    not true, this depends on how you have your wireless card preferences setup, personally I have mine setup to always connect to my preferred network (my own secured one) and never to connect to unsecure networks unless I add the unsecure network to my list of good networks.