Thread: What? Its a fun word to say!

Sana Chan

What? Its a fun word to say!

News Article

Ok, so they say "scrotum". For some reason I think children may have heard other words refering to the same body part some time before the age range of this book. What do you guys think?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Fucking idiots.

I mean lets arue about a god damn word in a book because there is nothing else we should be debating going on in the world at the moment.

Then parents wonder why their kids are dumb as rocks...

Regards,

Lee

When it comes to exploring the sea of love, I prefer buoys. SPACE GLIDER's Avatar
    Sounds like something you eat with gravy.

Librarians unite against the :balls: !

The book was written for ages 9-12 so it's age appropriate content, in the context it's written.

Bible belters are upset because when a child asks what scrotum means, you have to graphically explain what a scrotum is, and it's function

Bible belt parents don't go into great detail when explaining the body, or sex, they just say penis, vagina, breasts and that's it.

If you have to explain what a scrotum is you then have to address the testicles, then explain that testicles create sperm, then you have to explain what sperm is and where it goes. Mind you the lead character in the book is a girl, so little girls will be reading this book and asking the question!

I think it's brilliant, no wonder Susan Patron won the coveted Newbery Medal for this book!
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com