Thread: Niche Marketing - Which Is Better?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Niche Marketing - Which Is Better?

I have a question for you i wanted to throw out there to get your opinions on...

When it comes to specific niches, for arguments sake, lets say the niche is redheads...

When choosing content to use on tours, galleries, banners, etc etc do you think it would be best to show a redhead model sucking cock, or having his cock sucked, fucking, or being fucked?

I have to admit im kind of torn on this, part of me is wanting to add a mixture of guys topping and bottoming on the tours however, another part of me is thinking that if a surfer is looking for a 'specific' type of model in regards to how they look, they are more than likely going to want to see the models taking a passive role in the content.

What are your thoughts on this?

Regards,

Lee

masturbating - i always marketed stuff like this with a lot of masturbation, and the second most pics sucking cock. better would be 2 redhead guys fucking or sucking - ya can't go wrong there...

When it comes to exploring the sea of love, I prefer buoys. SPACE GLIDER's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by basschick View Post
    masturbating - i always marketed stuff like this with a lot of masturbation, and the second most pics sucking cock. better would be 2 redhead guys fucking or sucking - ya can't go wrong there...
    redhead-on-readhead action is a draw? That's interesting. bet it's because they have that extra gene.

xenigo
    A surfer looking for redhead guys is probably going to be happy with a redhead getting drilled, doing the drilling, sucking the cock, or getting sucked. As long as there's red hair to be seen, and it's obviously a main focus to the site.

And as long as there's enough content on the tour to appear to be a good value to the surfer.