Thread: Airline Help

Making Pain Pay!

Airline Help

A few months ago I read in a magazine about an airline that flies from New York to London, and from Washington DC to London. No other flights in the US. I can't remember the name of it, and my online search has proved fruitless. Anyone have any ideas?

It is an all business class airline. No coach.
    If anyone can help with the name of this airline I would appreciate it.
    TropixxxCash.com is a CCBill affiliate program for the male spanking and punishment site TropixxxVIP.com.

:whip:

Life is a dick and when itīs get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar
    Was it Silverjet?
    :-D

Making Pain Pay!
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVELISH View Post
    Was it Silverjet?
    Nope, they also flew out of Washington DC, which is where I want to grab it. But, SilverJet looks like a great alternative...thanks for the tip.
    TropixxxCash.com is a CCBill affiliate program for the male spanking and punishment site TropixxxVIP.com.

How long have you been gay? Three hundred and sixty-five had come and went
    Maybe it was MAXjet maxjetdotcom (sorry, I'm not allowed to post links yet). They fly from London to Washington, New York and now Las Vegas.

Dart
    It's either MAXjet (not a well-run company, FYI) or EOS Airlines.

Making Pain Pay!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dart View Post
    It's either MAXjet (not a well-run company, FYI) or EOS Airlines.
    It was MaxJet I was thinking of. Thanks. Did you have a bad experience with them? Something I should know about?

Dart
    I work for an airline myself . . and was chatting with some of their crewmembers. There is really BAD management at MAXjet and their employee relations are not good. They were telling me that on one flight, half of the digital e-players that they give out to passengers were inoperative and have been for some time. . yet management doesn't seem to be interested in fixing the problems.

But, I also know of people who have really enjoyed flying with them

A good site to check out review/opinions on MAXjet: <a href="http://www.airlinequality.com"> Airline Qualtiy</a>