I wanted to post this to solicit what others are doing. You know, the Phoenix Forum was the very first show I ever attended. One thing that made it stand out from the AVN shows was the affordability.

This year they have a $125 registration fee. And I'm ok with that. ccBill works hard to put on a show, and $125 is not much to ask.

But I'm frankly not happy with the hotel arrangements. Is it just me? I blinked and the Tempe Mission Palms was totally booked. That's so aggrivating. This happened last year, and I made arrangements at the adjacent Marriott Courtyard, and I was prepared to stay there again. It's boring, but clean. According to Marriott's website, they are asking $279/night.

$279/night ???? !!! ??? Jesus Christ. Last year I paid $199. I expect to pay extra if I'm staying at the Westin Diplomat or Las Vegas.... but I've stayed at the Marriot Courtyard and you do not get a view of the Atlantic Ocean, nor the Las Vegas Strip.

I want to go, and I'm happy to support ccBill. I'm fine with the registration fee. But $1500 for lodging? OFF SITE??

What's everyone else doing?

Steve