Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stolen Content, anyone know these guys?

On the other hand.... You have different fingers

Stolen Content, anyone know these guys?

Hey everyone,

This site is using a whole bunch of our RandyBlue content and, once again, CCBill is doing absolutely nothing about it. You all may want to check to see if they're using any of your exclusive content.

http://www.gorgeousboys.com/

Anyone know these guys?
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

Wow, I can hear the crickets.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

Life is a dick and when itīs get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar
    Is it still lunchtime???
    :-D

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by DonMike View Post
    Wow, I can hear the crickets.
    It's slow today man :rip:

I don't know who they are.

The only thing I could find for contact, other then their whois is this http://www.lambdabusiness.com/page-b...03&searchtext= if it's them.

This is their host http://cwie.net

What did CCBill say when you contacted them?
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

Quote Originally Posted by Squirt View Post
    I don't know who they are.

The only thing I could find for contact, other then their whois is this http://www.lambdabusiness.com/page-b...03&searchtext= if it's them.

This is their host http://cwie.net

What did CCBill say when you contacted them?
    I didn't talk to them but Randy did. Basically, they're not willing do to anything about it. I didn't hear the conversation myself but I wish someone from CCBill would speak up here and let me know why, between two different sites posted on this board this week with known stolen content, why it's permissible to work with these people.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by DonMike View Post
    I didn't talk to them but Randy did. Basically, they're not willing do to anything about it. I didn't hear the conversation myself but I wish someone from CCBill would speak up here and let me know why, between two different sites posted on this board this week with known stolen content, why it's permissible to work with these people.
    Is there a board mainly geared towards content producers?

I find when we have important issues not related to traffic or site design there aren't many responses because most board members are not content producers.

If content producers banded together and let affiliates and billing companies know this is no longer acceptable, maybe things would change?

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

Gay is the new Black
    I think it's an open statement to anyone needing content for their site... if you bill through CCBill, just find and take what you like.
    Be Who You Are!

Gay is the new Black
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirt View Post
    Is there a board mainly geared towards content producers?

I find when we have important issues not related to traffic or site design there aren't many responses because most board members are not content producers.
    It's been tried a few times. The issue is WHY POST ON A FORUM IF I CAN'T SPAM MY CONTENT TO THE OTHER USERS!
    Be Who You Are!

Quote Originally Posted by IdolKnights View Post
    It's been tried a few times. The issue is WHY POST ON A FORUM IF I CAN'T SPAM MY CONTENT TO THE OTHER USERS!
    So many things content producers can share with eachother. Techniques, networking, hiring, model sharing etc etc

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

What's particularly interesting is CCBill isn't willing to take action when a well-established industry company complains about copyright infringement, for which CCBill (who, in this case is both webhost and processor) could become legally liable if they fail to act under DMCA, but on the other hand, CCBill is immediately willing to pull the plug on processing for a site over a *trademark dispute* which doesn't involve any DMCA issues and doesn't otherwise involve them in any way.

I think it depends on who you're speaking to at CCBill. If Patrick were still there, you could probably get something done.

wnc
    Hello DonMike

Frankly I am shocked that they are selling a site at fifty bucks a month, advertising well known models as being online and awaiting the next new sucker subscriber. That really annoys me, almost as much as pop-unders and redirections, for it ruins it for the rest of the industry.

I had a few extra free minutes and thought I would try to research the owners of the site for you.

Via the "join" page, there is an option for sending a check. Of course there is no google listing for "hudson business interests". May I suggest you contact the local government to inquire the ownership of the DBA? The city of Lenoir, resides in the North Carolina county of Lenoir.

http://www.ci.lenoir.nc.us/ --> city
    http://www.co.lenoir.nc.us --> county

I hope that will be of some help.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men? IntenseCash.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gaybucks_chip View Post
    What's particularly interesting is CCBill isn't willing to take action when a well-established industry company complains about copyright infringement, for which CCBill (who, in this case is both webhost and processor) could become legally liable if they fail to act under DMCA, but on the other hand, CCBill is immediately willing to pull the plug on processing for a site over a *trademark dispute* which doesn't involve any DMCA issues and doesn't otherwise involve them in any way.

I think it depends on who you're speaking to at CCBill. If Patrick were still there, you could probably get something done.
    I agree Chip and I am also very surprised they would not take action against something like this. Hopefully they will chime in so we can hear their reasoning.

Mark
    * IntenseCash.com - If you can't convert us you better look for a new job!

And you know, I would love for them to prove me wrong. Maybe there's a misunderstanding, maybe they really are working on a solution and just not able to talk about it. I'm very open to hearing what they have to say. I have no ill will towards CCBill at all, I just want something to be done, or an answer as to why it's not.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

How long have you been gay?
    hi guys, we have a specific procedure for this sort of issue, more details here:

http://businesscenter.ccbill.com/htm...copyright.html