Thread: Looking For An Affiliate Program Script With The Following Specs..

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Looking For An Affiliate Program Script With The Following Specs..

Okay im looking to increase the tecnical side of things on Condom Cash sometime in the next few months and part of this upgrade is going to include adding some new affiliate scripts.

That being said does anyone know of a program script that can handle the following, that ISNT NATs.

1) Ability to track multiple paysites, with multiple tours.

2) Have the processor (CCBill/Epoch) handle all payouts, the only money i want to handle is the money we make, no in-house affiliate payouts etc.

3) Set specific payout levels (PPS/RevShare/PPC) program wide plus for individual sites (think raised payout promos on a site specific level) and for individual affiliates.

4) Ability to handle VOD sites (buying 'blocks' of time for access).

5) Ability to handle a physical product store (DVDs).

6) Ability to run a BYOT type program.

7) Full reporting of sales, affiliates, traffic, plus being able to break those reports down to minute details for example, which affiliate sent the most traffic to which site, which affiliates have sent less than X amount of hits since joining the program etc.

8) Is able to manage hosted promo tools, galleries, free sites, reviews, blogs, etc.

9) Reasonable fraud controls.

10) Member reports, which site has active members, what their contact info is, how much each member has made, how many times each member has logged in, etc.

Thats the basic list of what i need to have although i know there are a bunch of other features im going to need the script to have but this will be enough to be going on with.

So, anyone know if such a script exists that isnt NATs and where id be able to find more info about it?

Regards,

Lee

i'd like to see one more feature on a script like this - the ability to cascade and have the affiliate get credit with either processor from the processor.

Quote Originally Posted by basschick View Post
    i'd like to see one more feature on a script like this - the ability to cascade and have the affiliate get credit with either processor from the processor.
    Well that isnt that much of a concern for me right now as im only planning on having 1 primary biller but yeah, that would be nice to have for future growth too

Regards,

Lee

let's pretend we're bunny rabbits
    Just out of curiosity..... why not NATS? :frog:

Quote Originally Posted by Lazer View Post
    Lots of people report lost incomes when a program switches over to NATs.

Whilst it is true that programs typically make an additional 10% in revenue with the switch, id much rather lose 10% in revenue than 10% of affiliates.

Regards,

Lee

i have not heard that the processors can directly pay the affiliates using nats.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazer View Post

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work.
    You are going to have to do something custom

not necessarily. there used to be one called reboom and as i recall there were 2 more. unfortunately i have been unable to remember the names, damn it!

Quote Originally Posted by BBweb View Post
    You are going to have to do something custom