Good Wednesday morning ladies and gentlemen,

Due to series of bad luck for the past 6 months I need some extra cash so I am going to make a crazy offer. Up to this point, all the money I made from building sites for other webmasters went to my son but this time it needs to be spent on me. I have been facing a severe non stop headache for the past two months or so which has worried both myself and my doctor and they have been and will be doing many tests and scans to find the cause and if that was not enough, I broke three fingers and shattered a knuckle a few weeks ago which has put me through 2 surgeries and to continue my luck, my transmission just died on me yesterday on my way from doctor's office and the warranty is expired due to high milage (year 2000 vehicle which is/was in mint conditoin |loony| ). Talk about being on someone's shit list! I usually keep these stuff to myself but this time things are really bothering me.

Ok, let me put a stop to the soap opera and talk about the deal.

I am offering 75 freesites at $15 per site as long as:

1- Payment is made in advance via ePassporte
2- All the content and promo materials provided to me in zip files. That means with that price, I won't go after the content and banner in your affiliate area.

What you get:

1- Not your typical freesites made by many other webamsters who use the same template for both galleries and change the colors from site to site and call it a new template.

2- Each thumbs is manually cropped and resized to fit the layout.

3- All sites are checked in IE.7, Firefox and Netscape.

4- Some with rather plain look and some with more graphics.

5- Gaurantee to have them done 30 days after all materials have been provide to me.

6- I can make more than 75 if you need more but of course it's going to take me longer to build them.

What I can do for a little extra fee added:

1- Add basic meta tags, such as description, keywords, rating and anything else you might want to add.

2- Alt tag on all promo graphics.

What I refuse to do:

Build sites with questionable content.

Please contact me via PM on this board as I have been keeping my ICQ off (I do check my messages daily). I get PM email notification from the board and I check my emails many many times during the day

Let me know if you are interested and I will provide you with some samples of my work. I will be ready to start working on the new project from Monday Feb, 26th.

Thanks,
Sy