Thread: Failing Industry?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    wnc
    Wasn't your "OPEN THREAD" enough? Why are you starting a new thread with the same tired-horse theme?

Look Max... the good old days when you splashed a few images in a template are over.

This issue with Link Lists is that they are tired of junk, some submitting ten, twenty, fifty sites a day, thinking they will get rich fast. That "make-it-rich" boat left the shore years ago. Only the program owners win with their branded name constantly in the surfers face.

I am glad of the JUSTUSBOYS decision. It is about time that "free-sites" be as they once were years ago, sites that offered a special bookmarkable experience in of themselves. Alas, most of the creative people have moved on to creating blogs.

marcjacob
    Quote Originally Posted by wnc View Post
    Alas, most of the creative people have moved on to creating blogs.
    I still dont get blogs. Id love someone to explain to me how they work! I know you show sexy pics and write stuff but how do you get the traffic to it?

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work.
    Quote Originally Posted by marcjacob View Post
    I still dont get blogs. Id love someone to explain to me how they work! I know you show sexy pics and write stuff but how do you get the traffic to it?

Marc this is a good place to start
    http://www.getblogtraffic.com

marcjacob
    Quote Originally Posted by BBweb View Post
    Marc this is a good place to start
    http://www.getblogtraffic.com
    Thankyou so much, you rock!

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by wnc View Post
    Wasn't your "OPEN THREAD" enough? Why are you starting a new thread with the same tired-horse theme?

Look Max... the good old days when you splashed a few images in a template are over.

This issue with Link Lists is that they are tired of junk, some submitting ten, twenty, fifty sites a day, thinking they will get rich fast. That "make-it-rich" boat left the shore years ago. Only the program owners win with their branded name constantly in the surfers face.

I am glad of the JUSTUSBOYS decision. It is about time that "free-sites" be as they once were years ago, sites that offered a special bookmarkable experience in of themselves. Alas, most of the creative people have moved on to creating blogs.
    No really this is not want I wanted to talk about, why I made a new thread. But it was what others posted so I just responded