Thread: dialer on/for own site

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar

dialer on/for own site

i've been digging thru google trying to find info how to setup my own dialer.
    what i mean is i have the premium line, but the rest is really blurry as to how the whole setup works
    anyone have any info on this
    im lost

thx

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Okay i have to admit im confused now

You have your own premium phone number already?

The usual method of setting up a dialer is to speak to a company such as Goodthinxxx who can let you set the dialer up to use your own content and they will provide the gateway.

If you are wanting to use your own premium rate number i beleive, and i could be wrong, that you just need to have the dialer application itself programmed.

One thing you need to be aware of however if you do have your own premium number is that there will be a limit on how many users can connect to the dialer at one time, you should find out if your line is able to handle multiple connections.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Lee

unconnected
    yes.. actually there is quite a bit more to it then getting the dialer application programmed.

Contact me on ICQ - 9530782 and we can talk a bit about your setup and your goals and see if we can come to an arrangement

TopBucks_Juan
    This guy messaged me this morning wanting us to go with his Dialers. Maybe you can hook up with him. His ICQ is: 314747108 His URL is: www.sjbsolutions.org

Tell him Juan from TopBucks referred you.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Did you manage to get things sorted out Jigg?

Regards,

Lee