Thread: Can't sleep so... Draw?

Gay is the new Black

Can't sleep so... Draw?

When I can't sleep I draw, a lot! but if I'm not into drawing at that moment, I work on photos or design a new site.

I find that in the "can't sleep" time, I have more creativity than when I'm "thinking" about what to draw or build.

just me?
    Be Who You Are!

YOu are so talented

all I can do is capture what already exists by photots

Capturing what's in your mind... now that's a gift

Very nice Craig
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

When it comes to exploring the sea of love, I prefer buoys. SPACE GLIDER's Avatar
    That's good.

Looks like the poster for Home Alone VIII: THE ANSWER TO WHY THAT WOMAN KEEPS FORGETTING ABOUT HER KID IS FINALLY ANSWERED

Seriously though, that's good.

When it comes to exploring the sea of love, I prefer buoys. SPACE GLIDER's Avatar
    When i can't sleep I watch the "Boomerang" cartoon channel that shows all the old classic cartoons from the past.

In the wee hours of the morning you watch those old cartoons and you notice things. And then you ask yourself questions ...

1) How come Scrappy-Doo can speak in full complete sentences, but Scooby-Doo speaks like he has a serious speech impediment?

2) You knew fat-ass Fred Flintstone had asked for that large order of ribs before. He HAD to know it would tip over his car.

3) Harvey Corman was the voice of the Great Gazoo ... who knew?

4) WHY was the Pink Panther cartoon EVER popular?

5) Is Velma of the Scooby Doo gang hiding some big tits under that sweater? Looks like

6) Was George of the Jungle married to TWO twin girls?

7) Who beat the race between Speedy Gonzalez and the Road Runner?

8) Don't you hate the Hanna-Barbera Tom & Jerry cartoons where they're PALS instead of mortal enemies??

LiveTwinksCam.com LiveTwinksCam's Avatar
    Wow that's awesome! I wish I was artistic, I can only draw stick figures. You're hot and very talented.
    Thanks,
    Jacob

Add HOT Live Feeds to your site!
    www.LiveTwinksCam.com/webmasters.html

WAit... is that me?
    Jasun Mark. Crass of the Titans.

Thats great!

Is that with a mouse or pen? I'm assuming electronic Pen and pad in photoshop but was curious...If so which Pad etc do you use?

Cheers
    D
    Domain inventory sale.

Ah, 80 Hour Work Weeks, The American Dream! tombarr's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ArmpitLover View Post
    Thats great!

Is that with a mouse or pen? I'm assuming electronic Pen and pad in photoshop but was curious...If so which Pad etc do you use?

Cheers
    D
    I don't know if this one was done by this means, but most cartoon art drawn on a computer these days is drawn using Wacom Tablets....

blumblumshub
    I can't draw when I'm fully awake, let alone when I'm half asleep. That's very cool work.

When I can't sleep I just get grumpy.

Well... grumpier than normal.

Gay is the new Black
    Quote Originally Posted by ArmpitLover View Post
    Thats great!

Cheers
    D
    Just a doodle on paper, didn't want to scan it in so I took a photo of it - ran it into photoshop to add a little color.

I did use a Wacom (Waycom Intuos 6X11) to add the color
    http://www.wacom.com/productinfo/intuos.cfm
    Be Who You Are!

blumblumshub
    The Wacom looks cool. I use a cheap pad and really it does NOT do the job. The pen feels uncomfortable and I can't get XP drivers for it (it's old).

maxpower
    Is really good work man :bunny:

Gay is the new Black
    Quote Originally Posted by blumblumshub View Post
    The Wacom looks cool. I use a cheap pad and really it does NOT do the job. The pen feels uncomfortable and I can't get XP drivers for it (it's old).
    if you keep an eye open - check ebay from time to time and you will see a good deal pop up on one or two.

As far as use... Wacom has established them self as the industry leader and set the standards for everyone else. This is my second tablet and I love it.
    Be Who You Are!

Forever jealous of folks who can draw. That old guy from "Amadeus" was absolutely right; Having the desire without the talent really can drive you nuts.