3 25.00%
  • a dingleberry

3 25.00%
  • something else entirely

3 25.00%

Thread: Poll: What's a Chode?

let's pretend we're bunny rabbits

Poll: What's a Chode?

According to the Urban Dictionary, a 'chode' (also spelled 'choad') can be either a dick that is very fat and not very long (ideally fatter than it is long) OR it's the space between the balls/vagina and the butthole (synonymous with 'taint' or 'grundle').

I always thought that a choad was the same as a dingleberry, :turddance: but I am apparently in a very small minority on that one.

So, in your experience, which is it? I have a feeling it's a regional difference, so with your reply, please say where you're from so we can see if maybe it's an east/west or north/south thing.

Gay is the new Black
    space between the balls/vagina and the butthole

AKA: Taint and Gooch
    Be Who You Are!

A Gooch? I"ve never even heard of that. Well, learn something new everyday I guess...:china:

Making Pain Pay!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazer View Post
    I always thought that a choad was the same as a dingleberry, :turddance: but I am apparently in a very small minority on that one.
    Everyone I talked to here on my staff (ok, there are three of us) thought that it was a type of dingleberry. So, I guess we were wrong too. :goatse: Now we know better.
    TropixxxCash.com is a CCBill affiliate program for the male spanking and punishment site TropixxxVIP.com.

:whip:

When it comes to exploring the sea of love, I prefer buoys. SPACE GLIDER's Avatar
    Wonder who are the people who come up with these nicknames and slang.

Quote Originally Posted by TropixxxStudios View Post
    Everyone I talked to here on my staff (ok, there are three of us) thought that it was a type of dingleberry. So, I guess we were wrong too. :goatse: Now we know better.
    When I was an english teacher here, oh so many years ago, i always told my students that they're books aren't always right, and that, for me, what is "right" or "wrong" in a language should be ruled more by what is used by the people, rather than what is written in a book, or in this case, on the internet. So maybe we are right....

However, I've been asking around to pretty much every native English speaker I know, and most of the time i'm getting that it's a "taint" (or "grundle" "gooch"or"derf"-another new term i learned).. but no one has said the "short and fat dick" thing yet, which makes me thing the urban dictionary is unreliable...

Wonder who are the people who come up with these nicknames and slang.
    That's a good question, Space. When I was younger, I always thought it was really cool kids like "Zack Morris" who just invented this shit, and then it spread. I dunno, but I've done a really quick internet search, and it looks like it can really come from anywhere. Often from popular culture....which makes sense. I mean, what was "spongeworthy", "regifting" or an "anti-dentite" before Seinfeld? now, i don't know many people who really use these words, but i know tons who at least know what they mean.

Also, 'hip-hop culture' seems to be taking the driver's seat these days when it comes to slang........Even in the Czech language they use the term "Player". Although they don't have any word for taint........yet.

CB_Voyta
    OK...in Czech the perineum...or the space between balls/vagina and the anus is called 'dopadovka' which can be very freely translated as the landing spot....where the balls land when you're fucking :-) Slang is sometimes incredible to study...

When it comes to exploring the sea of love, I prefer buoys. SPACE GLIDER's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CB_Voyta View Post
    OK...in Czech the perineum...or the space between balls/vagina and the anus is called 'dopadovka' which can be very freely translated as the landing spot....where the balls land when you're fucking :-) Slang is sometimes incredible to study...

heh ... dopadovka ....

Quote Originally Posted by CB_Voyta View Post
    How 'bout that? I asked practically every Czech speaker I know and they said there wasn't a word.. except people here in the office. I just asked them now and they said that "dopadovka" is new to them, but they came up with "hraz" and "uzdicka".. damn it seems like there's as many slang words in Czech as there is in English.

so, i take it yr Czech then?? :bunny:

CB_Voyta
    Dopadovka is something that not too many people use, but I've heard it from a couple back in CZ. Yup, I'm Czech :-) We need to party :bananacock: :cheerleader:

samebb
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazer View Post
    A Gooch? I"ve never even heard of that. Well, learn something new everyday I guess...:china:
    It can also be known as a "runway"

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    The Urban Dictionary is a lot like Wikipedia, it's written by the users. So it's not always reliable. You have to take it with a grain of salt. But then again, slang is usually written by the people who use it, so it's strangely appropriate. If a word is incorrectly defined in the Urban Dictionary wouldn't that mean that someone somewhere is simply using the word incorrectly and therefore making that term a newly defined slang term in itself?

Man, I need to get laid.

Besides, everyone knows that "Choda Boy" was the faithful sidekick to the greatest superhero ever... ORGASMO!!!
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

CB_Voyta
    I love ORGASMO! That is th best movie ever :-)))

CB.... are YOU, by any chance related to Choda Boy? The two of you look frighteningly similar :x :x

CB_Voyta
    He is my father! But shhht :-)