Thread: Pride Bucks Taps Juan Figueroa as Director, Affiliate Relations

dont be jealous becuase i'm beautiful, be jealous because i just fucked your boyfriend

Pride Bucks Taps Juan Figueroa as Director, Affiliate Relations

Miami Beach, FL –PrideBucks, one of the leading gay programs in the adult industry, is pleased to announce the hire of Juan Figueroa as Director of Affiliate Relations.

Juan brings to PrideBucks 8 years of marketing and sales experience, which includes spending the past 4 years as an account manager and sales representative for another leading affiliate program. “We’re delighted to have Juan on board at PrideBucks”, said Joe Sterner, co-owner and Chief Development officer. “He is genuinely well-liked and much respected in the webmaster community. We see Juan quickly becoming a big asset not only to PrideBucks, but for our affiliates at large.”

Mr. Figueroa’s primary focus will be managing affiliate accounts, providing support to existing affiliates and recruiting new clientele to the PrideBucks program. In addition, Juan will manage PrideBucks’ presence at webmaster trade shows and moderate the online community, Unity360.com.

“I am very excited about joining the PrideBucks team,” Figueroa said. “The reputation of PrideBucks exceeds itself and offers opportunities that no other company can match. I look forward to working with a team that is dependable, passionate and masters a sense of pride.”

PrideBucks features the original content sites CircleJerkBoys.com, ExtraBigDicks.com, MenOver30.com, BoysGoneBad.com and TrueTwinks.com.

If you would like to speak to Juan about the remarkable opportunities PrideBucks provides, he can be reached at juan@pridebucks.com or via ICQ 423-888-611.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Congrats both to Juan and to Pridebucks. AJ and I have had a number of great chats with Juan at various shows, and Juan plus the rest of the Pridebucks gang sounds like a powerful combination!!

Drag is when a man wears everything a lesbian won't. Harlan's Avatar
    Thanks, Chip! We are thrilled to have Juan aboard!
    PrideBucks - the home of CircleJerkBoys, TrueTwinks, BoysGoneBad & MenOver30.com

Monster_Juan
    Quote Originally Posted by gaybucks_chip View Post
    Congrats both to Juan and to Pridebucks. AJ and I have had a number of great chats with Juan at various shows, and Juan plus the rest of the Pridebucks gang sounds like a powerful combination!!

Chip, Thank you so much for the kind words. I am looking forward to having more great chats with you and many other under my new capacity. Be well and talk to you soon.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    I gotta admit, just now, when I was going through the threads this evening (and yes, I'm tired), it looked at first glance like it said "PrideBucks *Tops* Juan Figueroa.

In which case, my response would be "this thread is useless without pics."

tonysparks

Congrats Juan and PB

I didn't get a chance to say hi at gayvn summit. Best to you guys.

T