~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

A couple more
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

Though it's interesting to see her upset... the reason she is upset is the paparazzi filming her trying to pic up her kids from KFed.. he was home, didn't answer the door. More on x17online dot com

Anyone else think the paparazzi are going way overboard and pushing her to breakdown?

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

I Want To See Bradleys 'B-Unit' deanb's Avatar
    The paparazzi is going WAYYYY overboard. They follow her EVERYWHERE, she cannot do anything without them there, I am surprised we don't have pictures of her shitting at home in her own bathroom. While the story is somewhat amusing, they are pushing her to the breaking point.

I just watched the videon on x17online, it makes me ill to my stomach about what they are putting her through. They deserved getting attacked, and I am surprised that it hasn't happened sooner. Every time she stops, they surround her car and flashes just go crazy.

If I was her I'd have a pressure pumped mister with me at all times to spray at them and the cameras. It's just wrong. A lot of the photogs are x cons, a fitting job for them stalking and harrassing people for money.

It seems to me that laws need to be past that protect people from the press harassing them. Seems the courts can issue a restraining order from a boyfriend stalking you but not the press?

The Britney and Anna Nicole circuses aside.. do you guys think people should have protection from the paparazzi?

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

Quote Originally Posted by Squirt View Post
    The Britney and Anna Nicole circuses aside.. do you guys think people should have protection from the paparazzi?
    Well in all honesty, they do have protection from them. Its called moving out of Hollywood. But with that being said even, I think that their tactics are overly aggressive and it should be controlled. Now how they would do that, I have no idea.

Xstr8guy
    Don't you think she has brought this one herself?! She kept giving the paparazzi something to shoot... coochie shots, vomiting in public, dilated pupils, incessant partying, crazy outfits, bad hair extensions, shaving her head, getting tattoos, ignorant parenting, hanging out with Paris, passing out in public... the list goes on.

If she didn't love the spotlight, she'd live a more discrete lifestyle. I have no sympathy for her at all!

Quote Originally Posted by Xstr8guy View Post
    Don't you think she has brought this one herself?! She kept giving the paparazzi something to shoot... coochie shots, vomiting in public, dilated pupils, incessant partying, crazy outfits, bad hair extensions, shaving her head, getting tattoos, ignorant parenting, hanging out with Paris, passing out in public... the list goes on.

If she didn't love the spotlight, she'd live a more discrete lifestyle. I have no sympathy for her at all!
    I don't think that your vocation should dictate the amount of privacy you are awarded by society, with the exclussion of government employees.

In the end, it's all a distraction. The Anna Nicole cases, Britney Spears, it's all a distraction to keep us from focussing on the important issues. One example of this is Fox News... showing hours of live coverage of the Anna Nicole case today. The administration they supported is failing, Briton and other allies are pulling out of Iraq.. so immediately they focus on the Britney Spears and Anna Nicole dramas.

The machine is hard at work :disguise:

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

Camper than a row of tents
    I suspect this was just an act.

Kevin Federline wants the kids and demanded that she get a drug test using her hair, so she shaved it off. Her going crazy and trips to rehab just make the head shaving less suspicious.
    I post here to whore this sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt 26z View Post
    I suspect this was just an act.

Kevin Federline wants the kids and demanded that she get a drug test using her hair, so she shaved it off. Her going crazy and trips to rehab just make the head shaving less suspicious.

I think kfed got a call from Britney that she was stopping by to see the kids she missed, he then called the press knowing she would be pissed when he purposely didn't let her in, so she'd make a scene.

kfed doesn't want the kids. kfed hasn't wanted any of his previous kids. kfed wants the money that comes with the SPOUSAL SUPPORT of Britneys kids.

A couple of his X's publicly warned britney, evidently she didn't listen, and now here she is :dolt:

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

let's pretend we're bunny rabbits
    She's cute when she's angry.....

Homosexuals cannot biologically reproduce children; therefore, they must recruit our children. chubbs's Avatar
    I wonder if she is a member of SHARPS now that she is bald???

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Quote Originally Posted by Xstr8guy View Post

How many of those things have you done? LOL! I can't belive I'm actually doing defending Britney Spears, but you know, when we do stupid shit we laugh at it later, we don't have everyone in the world looking at the pics. And don't say she chose a life as a celebrity. She was a little girl when she was on the Mickey Mouse Club. How would your life be if a few of the choices you made when you were 10 had a huge impact on what your life would be today? I was a ballboy for our high school basketball team. Could you imagine of, for some odd reason, that propelled me into a whole life of fetching balls for sports figures? Yikes! How about all the boy scouts out there. What if, because you chose to be a boyscout when you were a little boy, you had to spend the rest of your life in that little blue suit and yellow neckerchief, helping old ladies across streets, getting merit badges for tying knots and selling cookies door to door (i know it's the girl scouts, bite me), with everyone in the country watching you, just waiting for you to fuck up.

On the other hand, she has a kid. She really shouldn't be out whoring around all night, flashing her coochie and pucking in alleyways. You make a decision when you become a parent to give up your life to make sure your kid has the best life they can. You trade in your high heels and coke spoons for PTA, family vacations and little league. And if you don't want to, then don't become a parent!!!. (oh jeeze, when did I become Dr. Laura).
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

Xstr8guy
    Quote Originally Posted by DonMike View Post
    How many of those things have you done? LOL! I can't belive I'm actually doing defending Britney Spears, but you know, when we do stupid shit we laugh at it later, we don't have everyone in the world looking at the pics.
    Seriously, you don't see anything wrong with a new mother going out 7 nights a week and getting intoxicated with every legal and illegal drug under the sun? And then flashing her twat to photographers 4 times in one week so she will guarantee covers on every supermarket rag. She was nearly invisible for the past 2 years until her recent extreme behaviour.

I've probably done a few of those things, . But if I had 2 kids and the world was watching me, I'd try to be a little more discrete... especially with a looming custody hearing.

She has shown this spotlight upon herself and she deserves every unflattering thing it reveals.