Selling cheap links and traffic, i am offering one big link and traffic package, for 500$ you get hard coded links for a period of 1 year on:

Approx 1447 total pages:

26 pr4 pages
61 pr3 pages
1200+ pr0-2 pages, all indexed.
10 domains
40k day total clicked traffic on all those pages.

Along with this you will get a total of 100k clicks over the 1 year period, this coming from the hardlink spots listed above, and ill plug your site via my forums to finish up the 100k total, if needed. If you have gallery or content pages i can plug those on the forums for free as part of the deal, i always need content anyhow, so just ask me about that when you contact me.

So here your pre paying for 100k clicks over a year, at 5$ per 1k uniques for clicked traffic which is extremely cheap, along with the huge PR boost and any search engine traffic that will result.

On top of this, the forums create new pages daily, there is always new content pages being added and other pages made, so the amount of link backs you receive should keep giong up over the years period.

The 1400+ pages are located on 10 domains, a brief idea of the types of sites you will be listed on:

10 Link lists
70+ Text TGP Pages
12 Php BB forums
30 BBS sites
100 Blogger blogs
And a whole load of content pages on various domains.

I would like to say also, this is not some PR scam network, these are quality hard coded text linked on a good chunk of my adult network. Traffic on those comes in from around 500k hardlinks, traffic sources include blogs, tgp's, link lists, toplists, linkdumps, forums, free sites, gallery pages, bookmarks ect, a very wide source indeed.

Currently i can only accept epassporte, paypal and wire payments.

If you are interested in giving your site a nice boost, please contact me and ill provide a full list of the websites you will be listed on, refrences and other relevant information.

Best way to get me is on icq, im here all day - 192367315

Or you could email me here at my spam email addy, phattgplinks at yahoo.com