Thread: Looking For PHP Programmer

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Looking For PHP Programmer

Im in need of someone who is fluent in php to edit some changes in my custom CMS.

If you are looking for work and are available to start within the next day or two please post your contact info in this thread or shoot me a PM

Initially this will just be to add some features and make some changes to an existing script however, i have several other php based projects over the next few months that im going to need someone to work on so if you do a good job on the CMS stuff, chances are you'll get further work from me down the road

Regards,

Lee

Can I spank someone? badboysfilms's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    Im in need of someone who is fluent in php to edit some changes in my custom CMS.

If you are looking for work and are available to start within the next day or two please post your contact info in this thread or shoot me a PM

Initially this will just be to add some features and make some changes to an existing script however, i have several other php based projects over the next few months that im going to need someone to work on so if you do a good job on the CMS stuff, chances are you'll get further work from me down the road

Regards,

Lee
    I am sending you my programmer, he has been doing lots of work for me and other business very good person and cares about his customers. Hope you like him. His name is Rathin
    Last edited by badboysfilms; 02-23-2007 at 10:43 AM. Reason: because
    BadBoysFilms

themonk
    can i have his icq .. i also need a programmer

Quote Originally Posted by themonk View Post
    can i have his icq .. i also need a programmer
    well the problem it seems that he doesn'thave icq nor do i, I also have not used icq in years, I am now using MSN and also googles chat. So as we do business so much on our hosting business site with him MSN seems to be easy. What kind of cost is there using ICQ now. Why ICQ has to be used?? Anyway this guy is very good at java, php, I would do anything to get his work and I know as I been in the business for many years and know the cost and getting someone that is really on the ball and works to make your projects come true and the cost is very good too.

Look the best is contact him on your own here is his email
    support@rwebsoft.com and tell him how to contact you
    BadBoysFilms

samebb
    ICQ is free.

email address posted

I posted the email address of the programmer and if you really want a very very good programmer then I would suggest contacting him. Plus the prices will be very very very good and the work tops.
    BadBoysFilms