Thread: CCbill Admin log times

Xstr8guy

CCbill Admin log times

Can you guys adjust the length of time that the admin keeps a webmaster logged in?

It is so difficult to get anything done when you are in the CCbill admin without getting logged off. It's so annoying! You feel so rushed to get anything done. More times than I can count, I've been trying to get a report, change a form, set up password, etc. Then someone messages me, I chat for a few minutes and then come back to find out I've been logged out.

I know it is for security reasons but can't we stretch the time to 30 minutes or so?

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    One of the things I do if I know I'm going to be distracted/tied up is to hit something useless, like reopening the same subpage or something in a new window. It resets the time clock.

But... I agree, it should be 30 minutes. And WTF with having to change your password every 30 days? My Bank of America online banking password has been the same for 17 years (no joke) so if it's secure enough for them, it should be secure enough for CCBill.

Gay Marriage - It's our Pearl Harbor. Ben's Avatar
    A little offtopic...

Speaking about the menu for affiliates, is there a way to see where the clicks came from (referral URLs), and even more importantly where the sales came from? It can be useful to see what sites/banners are doing well. I am often totally lost in the CCBill's affiliate menu.:fool:

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by gaybucks_chip View Post
    WTF with having to change your password every 30 days?
    That REALLY annoys the fuck out of me because every time it gets changed i have to let 2 other people know.

I wouldnt mind if they could set it up so it needed changing every 3-6 months but once a month is crazy.

Regards,

Lee

Xstr8guy
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    That REALLY annoys the fuck out of me because every time it gets changed i have to let 2 other people know.

I wouldnt mind if they could set it up so it needed changing every 3-6 months but once a month is crazy.

Regards,

Lee

I don't think that is every 30 days. It seems to me like it is closer to 90 days. But even that is annoying. Lol.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men? IntenseCash.com's Avatar
    Yeah 30 minutes is just crazy. I can login to NetBilling and stayed logged in for 3-4 hours. I don't know why CCBill would only make the login last 30 minutes is beyond me. It isn't like a banking website where you can transfer money or anything. Epassporte login lasts longer and you could actually do alot of damage with an account like that.

Mark
    * IntenseCash.com - If you can't convert us you better look for a new job!