Thread: Clowns Attacked

Making Pain Pay!

Clowns Attacked

BOGOTA (Reuters) - Two clowns were shot and killed by an unidentified gunman during their performance at a traveling circus in the eastern Colombian town of Cucuta, police said Wednesday.

The gunman burst into the Circo del Sol de Cali Monday night and shot the clowns in front of an audience of 20 to 50 people, local police chief Jose Humberto Henao told Reuters. One of the clowns was killed instantly and the second died the next day in hospital.

"The killings had nothing to do with the show the victims were performing at the time of the incident," Henao said in a telephone interview. "We are investigating the motive."
    TropixxxCash.com is a CCBill affiliate program for the male spanking and punishment site TropixxxVIP.com.

:whip:

Gay is the new Black
    "Last year, a famous clown known as Pepe was also shot dead in Colombia by an unknown assailant."

Kind of sad
    Be Who You Are!

maxpower
    Allot of people where afraid of clowns as kids, I know my X BF was, and this can turn to hate as they get older I guess.

When it comes to exploring the sea of love, I prefer buoys. SPACE GLIDER's Avatar
    Clowns being attacked and killed??? I mean what is that place, Gotham City or something?

This just totally freaks me out. A clown's main job is to get people LAUGHING.

To this day I don't know anyone who claims to have ever really LIKED clowns (knew plenty who were scared of them), but I never imagined someone not liking them to the point where they'd shoot them on sight.

Any decent man you ever get is gonna find out you're half dyke and RUN. gmr324's Avatar
    Sounds to me like somebody missed a few psych sessions!

Next Generation Password Protection
    Don't Just Block Passwords, End the Cycle of Abuse!
    http://www.PhantomFrog.com/g
    ---
    PhantomCart.com....CCBill + Phantom Shopping Cart = Your VOD Solution
    PhantomFlicks.com .Token-based VOD => Most billers