Thread: THax Pluginfeeds.com

maxpower

THax Pluginfeeds.com

I would just like to publicly thank Pluginfeeds.com, for all the effort on their part in adding over 30 new full scenes to their feeds last week. I am sure viewers across the net also appreciate their efforts as well, and the ramped up update schedule should both help their bandwidth usage as well as retention for site owners.

Its really hard for me to express how happy this has made me, so I will do what little I can to let everyone know what a wonderful service they are running, and I would advise anyone that does not offer members access to their feeds to take a second look at them now. :heartu: :heartu: :heartu:

maxpower
    If you have ever wondered why I do not post many positive things I like about the industry this thread should explain that.

Madame0120
    Quote Originally Posted by maxpower View Post
    If you have ever wondered why I do not post many positive things I like about the industry this thread should explain that.
    Max hunny? Does everything annoy you? UP before the dawn and already pissy. Are you sure you aren't 104 years old?

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by Madame0120 View Post
    Max hunny? Does everything annoy you? UP before the dawn and already pissy. Are you sure you aren't 104 years old?
    No just sick, not sure but I think I might have the Flu. If I don’t feel better tomorrow I will have to go see the doc. But ya I am kind of pissy right now, and my joints do hurt like a 100 year old I imagine anyway. :embarassed:

Madame0120

Awww ... poor thing! But if you'll take some advice from the Mommy Corner.

Gatoraid with 40% water NEVER full strength
    A hot shower
    A nice wanking
    And go to sleep.

The Doc is just gona tell you you have the flu.

As long as you can take in and output liquids, you are doing fine, it just doesn't feel like that.

If you are outputting too much, then follow the BRATT diet for a few days...

Bannanas
    Rice
    Applesauce
    Tea
    Toast

Sleep darlin' I bet you could use a rest. :baby:

maxpower
    Awww ... poor thing! But if you'll take some advice from the Mommy Corner.

Gatoraid with 40% water NEVER full strength
    A hot shower
    A nice wanking
    And go to sleep.

The Doc is just gona tell you you have the flu.

As long as you can take in and output liquids, you are doing fine, it just doesn't feel like that.

Bannanas
    Rice
    Applesauce
    Tea
    Toast

Sleep darlin' I bet you could use a rest. :baby:
    THax, I just ordered some comfort food from Buono’s (Spaghetti) and going to take it easy today but I am sure in between naps I will try to get as much work done as I can.

wnc

Bannanas
    Rice
    Applesauce
    Tea
    Toast
    LAUGHING. Wonderful motherly advice. Thanks for sharing.

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by wnc View Post
    Ya that was really nice of her, and I do feel the love too :heart:

If I go to the Doc tomorow I am going to get some Vicodin thats for sure

Madame0120
    Quote Originally Posted by wnc View Post
    Can't help myself, I'm not just a Mom, I'm from the time when the neighborhoods were filled with Mothers,who kept our world running smooth and happy. It truly saddens me that the young folks today won't ever know how sweet life was, before the days of latch-key kids. Now it will be generations of kids without the little lifeskills, that make the world an easier place to get along in.

Sigh, a geezer for sure .. everything you youngins' do, annoys the hell out of me.

Sometimes, I find it hard not to grab you boys by the ear, drag you to The Men's Warehouse and measured for cloths that fit. So far the only outfits that aren't baggy ... are the tiny briefs at the parties.

Never change that! But could ya take the ball caps off at dinner please? :maxpower:

That concludes this Rant of The Relic

wnc
    Can't help myself, I'm not just a Mom, I'm from the time when the neighborhoods were filled with Mothers,who kept our world running smooth and happy.

Sometimes, I find it hard not to grab you boys by the ear, drag you to The Men's Warehouse and measured for cloths that fit. So far the only outfits that aren't baggy ... are the tiny briefs at the parties.

That concludes this Rant of The Relic
    I never understood the loose clothing. Why walk with a hand holding up your pants when your hand could be highlighting another feature. Or is this the generation of the small cock?

Being of similar age Madame, I do in fact ask, what has become of this world, with the next generation being represented by maxpower.

Xstr8guy
    Get to the doctor Max! After Andy Dill's death from Meningitis, I'm so paranoid every time I get flu-like symptoms. Although going to the doctor can be a pain in the butt, you can never be too careful.

maxpower
    I am starting to feel better now man, but thax. Seems as the day goes on the better I feel, but I will have to see how I feel when I wake up tomorrow about 1 PM or so. I just wish I could get some 420 my girl is out now too, its just really been a bad few days for me

Madame0120

Blush

Quote Originally Posted by Xstr8guy View Post
    Get to the doctor Max! After Andy Dill's death from Meningitis, I'm so paranoid every time I get flu-like symptoms. Although going to the doctor can be a pain in the butt, you can never be too careful.
    Yaknow .. that never crossed my mind. Bless that lovely man, I'm gona miss him!

I still doubt I'd go to the Doc, unless I had a temp of over 101 for more than 48 hours. Too many sick ppl there.

:eek:

Madame0120

Yeah

Being of similar age Madame, I do in fact ask, what has become of this world, with the next generation being represented by maxpower.

Well I don't know if Max represents his generation. I do however think that the "everyone is a winner" generation is going to have a bitch of a time, when they get in the real workforce.

The last months before my Son enlisted in the Navy it was a furry of Mommyness .. trying to pack in the last skills I wanted him to have, so I could call my Job done. The Big Ones were covered from the time he was a teen (money, sex & calling Home) and now all I had left was .. the Correct way to season a cast iron pan, fold cloths like a girl and how identify and to say No to a whore.

Raising a boy, to a man- that can make his own way in this mean old world, is the Greatest achievment in my full and happy life.

Boys, call your Moms today! She's thinking of YOU!

:yeah: