Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 10 Phoenix Forum Passes Up For Grabs - Who Wants One?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

WTF? 10 Phoenix Forum Passes Up For Grabs - Who Wants One?

I have 10 free passes for this years Phoenix Forum being held at the Tempe Mission Palms from March 29th to March 31st 2007.

Free registration for this years Forum has closed however, you can register for FREE for the Forum courtesy of Condom Cash and GWW and save yourself $200!

We're going to be giving away 2 passes a day from March 1st until March 5th which is the absolute deadline to take advantage of the Forum Networking Guide inclusion.

If you dont know what the Phoenix Forum is, or want more information about this years show, head on across to http://www.thephoenixforum.com

Details on how to win the first two passes will be posted tomorrow morning.

Regards,

Lee

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Woo hoo. My favorite word in the English language. FREE.

Well, okay, my favorite word is actually kumquat but for all intents and purposes let's just say it's "Free" for now.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

Exclusive Custom Gay Content Lykos's Avatar
    This is great save indeed :donmike:

WegCash Robert

Cool!

Very nice guys!!

I Want To See Bradleys 'B-Unit' deanb's Avatar
    Pick me, pick me! :cheekymonkey: :cheekymonkey: :cheekymonkey:

Madame0120
    Quote Originally Posted by DonMike View Post
    Woo hoo. My favorite word in the English language. FREE.

Well, okay, my favorite word is actually kumquat but for all intents and purposes let's just say it's "Free" for now.
    Ooo I love the word accoutrement, but can see why you favor kumquat. So if you win the passes ... maybe we can Detour and pick up our most favorite content dude! After Big Big is unpacked, she sleeps 6 in comfort. The pirate wasn't much fun last trip .. grumpy mumbler.

Should I save you the jump seat? :cheekymonkey:

http://www.dearmadame.com/images/funny/roadtrip-top.jpg

marcjacob
    Dont pick me! Unless your going to pay for my flight and explain to my arogant asshole of a boss why im not at work!!

Nice offer though, ill follow with interest!!

Ah, 80 Hour Work Weeks, The American Dream! tombarr's Avatar
    I think it is interesting that 29 days before the forum opens the seminars are all TBA.... well some people, myself included, base part of their decision to attend events like this based upon the seminars. As i am not a huge partier, the seminars are a big part of why i go to forums. As they are still TBA, my intent to go is still TBD.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Quote Originally Posted by Madame0120 View Post
    Ooo I love the word accoutrement, but can see why you favor kumquat. So if you win the passes ... maybe we can Detour and pick up our most favorite content dude! After Big Big is unpacked, she sleeps 6 in comfort. The pirate wasn't much fun last trip .. grumpy mumbler.

Should I save you the jump seat? :cheekymonkey:

http://www.dearmadame.com/images/funny/roadtrip-top.jpg
    Ooooh, accoutrement. Nice.

Well, since we're on the subject of favorite words. How about favorite phrases. mine is....

Cellar Door :cheekymonkey:
    Last edited by DonMike; 02-28-2007 at 06:22 PM. Reason: Wikipedia called
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

Madame0120
    A widely repeated claim holds that the phrase cellar-door is the most beautiful in the English language.

Not when I say it! :wtf:

Madame0120
    Quote Originally Posted by tombarr View Post
    As i am not a huge partier, the seminars are a big part of why i go to forums. As they are still TBA, my intent to go is still TBD.
    I sat a panel once, and was struck by the fact that there was zero information about ME or anyone else handed out to the audience. I thought, humm - no wonder why these seminars can get a lil spammy.

So, I offered to compile info sheets, for the next show I was attending.

Guess I shouldn't have been suprised that I was told that speakers bail so often, no one can keep up. Personally, I would NEVER promised my time and not show up, even when there's very little of the "what's in it for ME" factor.

And who doesn't feel for the folks who work so hard to mount a great event, and some of the cast of characters are AWOL? :wtf:

Ah, 80 Hour Work Weeks, The American Dream! tombarr's Avatar
    I agree. I have sat in forum seminars before and it is incredibly spammy and very little meat is given out. Panel "experts", (they always seem to grab the same people over and over again, likely for the reason you stated about flaky panel 'experts'.. ) seemingly don't give out meat because they feel it is giving away the store. This mostly occurs with panels that deal with "how to" topics, whereas those dealing with advise from attorneys, accountants, etc, (things adult webmasters generally can't compete with), seem to provide the most informative substance .

That said, it still makes no sense to me that they don't at least list the seminar subjects instead of TBA, or Tutorials, or Morning Session. I'd rather not spend the money to show up for the same tired spammy, self ingratiating, "talking in circles without really revealing any information" schedule of "tutorials" or "morning sessions" unless I knew it was worth it.

For those that attend the parties and rub elbows, perhaps going to phoenix and attending the parties is worth it. For those that go to "learn" from a sharing of ideas and discussions, which I believe is the essence of a "forum",
    without an defined list of ideas or topics to be discussed in advance, it seems a bit empty to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Madame0120 View Post
    I sat a panel once, and was struck by the fact that there was zero information about ME or anyone else handed out to the audience. I thought, humm - no wonder why these seminars can get a lil spammy.

So, I offered to compile info sheets, for the next show I was attending.

Guess I shouldn't have been suprised that I was told that speakers bail so often, no one can keep up. Personally, I would NEVER promised my time and not show up, even when there's very little of the "what's in it for ME" factor.

And who doesn't feel for the folks who work so hard to mount a great event, and some of the cast of characters are AWOL? :wtf:

Madame0120
    But But ...

So far the folks at CC Bill have produced the best seminars of all the events we have attended. However there must be a way to nail down some talented industry folks, before the show pass cost gets hiked.

How long have you been gay?
    i really need a pass. looking forward to details. thanks!

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Here are the details for tomorrows first two pass giveaways...

http://forums.gaywidewebmasters.com/...ad.php?t=22368

Good luck to everyone

Regards,

Lee