Thread: ZOOTED / ClickMan - Any Advice?

blah blah blah...

ZOOTED / ClickMan - Any Advice?

Does anyone know of this company or has anyone worked with them in the past?

They (ZOOTED.COM) owe me almost $5000 from affiliate sales i've made with them over the years but they have fallen way way behind on payments. The last time i got any money from them was over two months ago for sales made back in May 2006 and that was only for a fraction of the total amount outstanding.

Any help would be really appreciated.

Thanks

maxpower
    I can help you man, you need to e-mail Cathy at clickman this is his rep, in fact I am going to ask for my money this month too. I would try not to send him very much traffic as I am sure you now know, he has moved out of the US to mexico and has not been paying anyone on time for years now.

maxpower
    Cathy is a really nice lady so please don’t jump all on her its not her fault. I am sure they will have to start to catch up these payments and it may take 2-3 months or maybe even a bit more for him to transfer enough money in this account to cover your 5000$ and everyone else's unpaid funds.

But Cathy will take care of you, and she will make sure you get all your money so being nice will only help. In fact working with Cathy was so nice I have thought about using clickman instead of NATS for years now. Tell her Youths says hi, and to send me a check too

blah blah blah...
    Quote Originally Posted by maxpower View Post
    Cathy is a really nice lady so please don’t jump all on her its not her fault. I am sure they will have to start to catch up these payments and it may take 2-3 months or maybe even a bit more for him to transfer enough money in this account to cover your 5000$ and everyone else's unpaid funds.

But Cathy will take care of you, and she will make sure you get all your money so being nice will only help. In fact working with Cathy was so nice I have thought about using clickman instead of NATS for years now. Tell her Youths says hi, and to send me a check too
    Hey thanks Max.

Yeah, Cathy is cool. But i really needed to clear this situation up for myself. I did not know whether Cathy/ClickMan was an employee/company of ZOOTED. Thanks for that bit of info.

But why is ClickMan allowing ZOOTED to operate with them considering the fact that ZOOTED is such an unreliable company? Why would ClickMan want to associate with them?

Anyway, i just want to get my money as soon as possible but don't know how long that'll take or if it'll even ever happen

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by GPallan View Post
    Hey thanks Max.

Yeah, Cathy is cool. But i really needed to clear this situation up for myself. I did not know whether Cathy/ClickMan was an employee/company of ZOOTED. Thanks for that bit of info.

But why is ClickMan allowing ZOOTED to operate with them considering the fact that ZOOTED is such an unreliable company? Why would ClickMan want to associate with them?

Anyway, i just want to get my money as soon as possible but don't know how long that'll take or if it'll even ever happen
    I think clickman deals with this because of all the affiliates it would effect if the dropped them, and zooted has been with them over 10 years or something now. Zooted is a failing company, as I am sure you can see, but even I am not sure why they are letting new affiliates join myself.

Dont worry or get stressed, 2 weeks ago you did not even know they owed you 5000$, and she will make sure you get all your money. I am sure its not going to happen over night, but I look at them as safety blanket in a way, anytime I need some extra cash I can just e-mail them. But man you need to take down as many of those links as you can now, sooner or later this company will totally fail, and you dont want to be owed 10,000$ or something at that time.

It’s going to take 2-4 months to get ALL of it I bet, but again she will make sure you get paid. If not please tell me, I will add them to my most hated list LOL

I tried to contact them a few weeks ago regarding past due payments but my message bounced:

------------------------------------
    This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

jjk@mshproductions.com

Anyone have a good contact Email address?

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    I tried to contact them a few weeks ago regarding past due payments but my message bounced:

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

jjk@mshproductions.com

Anyone have a good contact Email address?
    Off hand I think her e-mail is Cathy@clickman.com tell me if I am wrong Gpallan. If you e-mail her directly she will pay you too man, but the same will go for you as him as far as the amount and time it will take.

Really you guys have to stop sending them traffic LOL

Quote Originally Posted by maxpower View Post
    Off hand I think her e-mail is Cathy@clickman.com tell me if I am wrong Gpallan. If you e-mail her directly she will pay you too man, but the same will go for you as him as far as the amount and time it will take.

Really you guys have to stop sending them traffic LOL

Thanks! I suppose I could have guessed that address... They don't owe us much as I stopped sending traffic long ago.

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    Thanks! I suppose I could have guessed that address... They don't owe us much as I stopped sending traffic long ago.
    I have a feeling poor Cathy is going to have a bad couple of days now with all this, but I am sure they are used to it. Its good you cut them off, I cut off like 98% of it, but its just not worth all the time to go back and change every site I made in the 90's

blah blah blah...
    GREAT!! Just what i was hoping for...for EVERY webmaster who's ever promoted them to ask them for money also :fucked: hehe

Um...yeah that email addy is correct...but i'd totally appreciate it if you guys could wait till say next week to email her. She's had plenty to deal with from me alone :argue:

And no MAX, i've been trying to get that money from them for the past 6-8 months. I've obviously stopped promoting them, but it wasn't until i had accumulated a good number of sales. I've only gotten around $1700 from them in the last 6-8 months

maxpower
    Ya the more people that ask for the money in the next few weeks the longer its going to take you to get paid so I might not be too happy about it.

I wish you would have said something 7 months ago man, I could have saved you allot of trouble, hell this would have been over by now.

I am sure you will get paid so try not to get to worried about it man