Thread: One of the best web-hosts out there - JMF Hosting

SpamBoards

One of the best web-hosts out there - JMF Hosting

I recently switched hosts and it was the best move I have made regarding my sites. The uptime is so much better. I have not had one minute of downtime in the month and a half that I've been with jmf, my sites load like a dream, the price is VERY cheap and the support is more than a client could ask for. If I ever have an issue or a question, I get the boss man on MSN and if hes not online, the support techs answer quickly as well.

If you are looking for a host, I strongly suggest you try JMF Hosting. I have been informed that they can offer the following hosting plan for free (for life) in return for positive reviews.

- 5gb bandwidth
    - 250 mb space
    - c/panel
    - mysql

NOTE: Only 5 of these offers are currently available.

So, If you are interested in grabbing up one of the free plans ...or a paid package, post here or PM me and I will line it up for you.

Adult sites are welcomed of course.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    awfully shady posting here. If you're just a user, then how would you know they only have 5 of these deals available?

Also, you're just reselling caro.net, so why would anyone go with you (with a dinky 5 gig allotment) when they could go to a real provider?