Hey ya’ll,

It is with great joy and deep satisfaction that I’m finally able to send you the news I’ve been wanting to send for over a year. At long last, http://www.jizz4u.com/ is back.

I’d like to formally welcome you to the premiere of our brand-spankin' new, completely redesigned and redeveloped site. We've included a lot of the bells and whistles you've come to expect from those imposing impersonal mega-sites. But the feel here at Jizz4u remains comfortable and friendly. We hope you will feel immediately at home.

We are proud to present a superior collection of exceptionally tantalizing men — REAL MEN — believable men. No body-stereotyping here! We go out of our way to bring you the diversity we know you want and appreciate. You’ll find a delicious selection of men — gay, straight and bi — representing an array of age groups, body types and ethnicities. And all of our models are here to CELEBRATE THEIR SEXUALITY with and for you.

We’ve designed it so that each visitor can create his/her own tour. There are loads of surprises and free content available for even the casual surfer to enjoy.

I hasten to add that this is just the beginning. My business partners and I have exciting plans for the future. We’d be happy to keep you informed of further developments, if you’d like. We hope to set a new standard for quality content delivered in the most up-to-date manner.

Finally, I’d like to invite you to join JizzBuck$, our Affiliate Program. http://www.jizz4u.com/affiliates/ If anyone would like to promote our site on his/her blog or the like, I’d be happy to set up a unique user name and password for you so that you could collect the content you desire. Please contact me via PM for further information about this.

Many of you know me well enough to appreciate what an amazing achievement this re-launch is. You’ve heard me piss and moan to the point of despair about the myriad misfortunes that have impeded me this past year. So this good news is all the more precious to me. I hope you will rejoice with me at my good fortune. I want to thank you for all your patience, support, goodwill and encouragement during the dark days. Please know that am very grateful and am in your debt.

Your thoughts and comments are always welcome.

dd