Thread: OK I quit, I cannot build this efing hub

marcjacob

OK I quit, I cannot build this efing hub

I have no idea what im doing, or meant to be.

My idea is to funnel free surfers to my sponsors (my idea was to filter them, some will like straight niche, some twinks, some will see medical fetish and think "ooh thats hot". Then i want throw in some avs sites to sell.

I thought about a site people will want to bookmark. I wouldnt bookmark what i have but then there will be more content selling more sites!

Am i thinking the right thing or is this a crap idea? I just cant do it, i have no idea how it should look, but i think it looks shite now.

http://www.allhornyboys.com

HELP!

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Search the articles forum.

Specifically look for the surfer trap article and the one about hot to maxmimize all your content on TGP galleries, that should point you in the right direction

Regards,

Lee

marcjacob
    Thanks Lee, im going to have a major read of that entire forum. Never ventured in there but there are some great articles in there.

You'd have some initial setup involved, but longterm you'd work less at keeping a hub/tgp updated by using a script. Why not look at the free version of Smart Thumbs (1.5% skim for free version, can convert later to a licensed skim free option), and just use it as a rotator for your own galleries.

Another good one with a free version is RoboTGP.

You can then setup the free Arrow Trader Lite III and use that to build up traffic trades with the tgp.

On your tgp template you can easily add in areas for links out to your avs sites, or whatever else you want to promote.

Madame0120
    I thought about a site people will want to bookmark. I wouldnt bookmark what i have but then there will be more content selling more sites!

Can't tell you how surprised we have been by the # of ppl that bookmark our gay hub landing/warning page. Roy swears it's cause I worte amusing text copy..

I just ran out of ways to say dick. :uhoh: