Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fling.com is doing great for us!

dickmaster

Fling.com is doing great for us!

Has anyone tried Fling.com yet?

Ever since I added their gay geo thumbs, my sales have sky rocketed check out my stats for last period:

If you have not tried it yet, you are missing out on a great program. Sign up under me and I will help you get started. You can hit me up on ICQ 263522417.

Check out an example of their geo thumbs here

-dickmaster

maxpower
    SPAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:goatse:

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by maxpower View Post
    SPAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:goatse:
    IDIOT!

Do you HAVE to post in every thread made on GWW?

Its like you have a compulsion that you cant control, perhaps it is time for you to re-visit your doctor and ask him to up your meds or something, because the dose you are on right now doesnt seem to be working.

Regards,

Lee

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    IDIOT!

Do you HAVE to post in every thread made on GWW?

Its like you have a compulsion that you cant control, perhaps it is time for you to re-visit your doctor and ask him to up your meds or something, because the dose you are on right now doesnt seem to be working.

Regards,

Lee
    Sorry, I guess I will take some time off. L8

Dzinerbear
    Dickmaster,

Before I get all signed up, can you tell us a bit more about how the program works? I've never promoted personals before. If the surfer can sign up for free how am I making $35 to $40 a join?

Am I getting credit for the initial "free" sign-up, or I'm only earning a commission if they buy a paid membership?

Thanks
    Michael

Xstr8guy
    Quote Originally Posted by Dzinerbear View Post
    Dickmaster,

Before I get all signed up, can you tell us a bit more about how the program works? I've never promoted personals before. If the surfer can sign up for free how am I making $35 to $40 a join?

Am I getting credit for the initial "free" sign-up, or I'm only earning a commission if they buy a paid membership?

Thanks
    Michael
    just looking at the stats posted above it is $40 per paid join.

samebb
    Ok

So out of interest i went and registered under your ID (im so kind).

I have singed up, and surfed their ENTIRE promotional area, yet i cannot find ONE THING that makes this fling.com possible to market on a gay site.

Every single add has a pair of tits on, and NONE have a male?
    If you ask me somebody at this company is missing the point, and most likely a LOT of revenue.

And no, dont come back to me with a smart ass comment like "its a site for straight people" as its clearly not. On their homepage you can search under "I am a Man seeking a Man.

Bad marketing, Bad affiliate program, and a VERY bad affiliate manager!

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work.
    Quote Originally Posted by samebb View Post
    Ok

So out of interest i went and registered under your ID (im so kind).

I have singed up, and surfed their ENTIRE promotional area, yet i cannot find ONE THING that makes this fling.com possible to market on a gay site.

Every single add has a pair of tits on, and NONE have a male?
    If you ask me somebody at this company is missing the point, and most likely a LOT of revenue.

And no, dont come back to me with a smart ass comment like "its a site for straight people" as its clearly not. On their homepage you can search under "I am a Man seeking a Man.

Bad marketing, Bad affiliate program, and a VERY bad affiliate manager!
    LOL I did the same thing. You need to use the
    Geo Ads - [ Personlized GEO Thumbs Builder ]

Then Tour Page: gay

samebb
    Arr i see, yup, hidden away.

Why the fuck dont they have any pre-made promo stuff for gay webmasters? Homophobes i bet.

marcjacob
    I dont get why your pretending to be an affiliate.

Quote Originally Posted by dickmaster View Post
    You can hit me up on ICQ 263522417.
    Then see the icq numbers at the bottom of:

http://www.hugetraffic.com/help.htm

Quote Originally Posted by From their site
    To ICQ us Dan 266736716 or Mo 263522417
    Dickmaster, be honest in your posts, you work for this program. Your not just an affiliate "doing great".

As a sponsor of GWW i get that you can post announcments so why pretend to be an affiliate?

Dishonesty isnt a quality i look for in a sponsor.

Homosexuals cannot biologically reproduce children; therefore, they must recruit our children. chubbs's Avatar
    Thought it sounded a little "spammy"

marcjacob
    Quote Originally Posted by chubbs View Post
    Thought it sounded a little "spammy"
    The crazy thing is - there a board sponsor! The CAN post announcments on the main board. My thing is why mislead us?

samebb
    Quote Originally Posted by marcjacob View Post
    The crazy thing is - there a board sponsor! The CAN post announcments on the main board. My thing is why mislead us?
    Maybe they are desperate.

dickmaster
    Quote Originally Posted by Dzinerbear View Post
    Dickmaster,

Thanks
    Michael
    They do not pay for free registrations. You get paid when the user becomes a paid member. The good thing is they offer trials which help out conversions and you get paid the $35-$40 on trials as well.

dickmaster
    Quote Originally Posted by marcjacob View Post
    I dont get why your pretending to be an affiliate.

Then see the icq numbers at the bottom of:

http://www.hugetraffic.com/help.htm

Dickmaster, be honest in your posts, you work for this program. Your not just an affiliate "doing great".

As a sponsor of GWW i get that you can post announcments so why pretend to be an affiliate?

Dishonesty isnt a quality i look for in a sponsor.
    ok, you got me and I apologize for being misleading. The truth is fling.com is doing GREAT for us and we have just added a gay tour and the gay geo thumbs. The site is converting very well and those are REAL stats from one of our webmasters. You can check out alexa to see we are not desperate.

hit me up if you guys need anything or have any questions.

-mo
    Last edited by dickmaster; 03-06-2007 at 01:13 PM. Reason: typo