NATIONALNET ADDS CHILIHOST TO ITS GROWING EMPIRE

ChiliHost to become International Arm of Hosting Giant

ATLANTA, February 27, 2007- NationalNet, Inc., a leading provider of Web Hosting services today announced the addition of ChiliHost of Panama City, Panama to the NationalNet network of companies. The terms of the sale were not disclosed.

"ChiliHost, the 2006 CyberSocket Industry Choice for Web Hosting Award winner, is a leader in International web hosting and is well known as a customer-focused, high-end web host. ChiliHost brings both a strong US presence to NationalNet as well as an established European hosting solution which will be a new option for our customers," said Bill VanVorst, Executive Vice President for NationalNet.

Tony Morgan, CEO of NationalNet said “Luke Hubert has a reputation for providing innovative customer solutions that have sealed ChiliHost’s status as a premier hosting provider. We are proud to have this opportunity to take this company to the next level. We are especially pleased that Luke will continue with the company in a business development and account management capacity.”

"NationalNet is the logical choice for my customers because they have a superior level of customer service that is unparalleled in the industry," said Luke Hubert, President of ChiliHost. "With their 24x7x365 tech support and their well known commitment to total customer satisfaction, I feel my customers will benefit from advantages that a small company just can not deliver.”

NationalNet will continue to operate the ChiliHost brand as its International solution for customers seeking a hosting presence outside of the United States. Luke Hubert has been named the International Marketing Manager for both entities.

This acquisition is the first of several planned in 2007 as NationalNet continues to expand its presence in the hosting market. The company is actively seeking all sizes and types of web hosting companies to partner with in the coming year. "In my opinion, 2007 will see more consolidation in our industry and we plan on being a big part of it," said Morgan. "We want to be poised to aggressively take advantage of these opportunities as they arise."

For more information, please visit nationalnet.com