View Poll Results: What site do you think will get the most traffic?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • JUSTBOYSLINKS.COM

3 20.00%
  • ALLBOYLINKS.COM

10 66.67%
  • GAYLINKBOYS.COM

2 13.33%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Justboyslinks.com?

maxpower

Justboyslinks.com?

JUSTBOYSLINKS.COM what dose everyone think about this name for my new owners free site LL? I have JUSTBOYLINKS.COM if you guys think that is better to use.

YOu think its to close to JUB? Or is that a good thing? Really it will be Very descriptive of what I would like for this directory/free content dump.

wnc
    Max... if you were anyone else, I would write that you are trying to steal traffic from a well known and respected gay domain.

Max... since it is you. SHAME on YOU. It is dangerously close, seemingly trying to grab SEO traffic and I would not recommend it.

maxpower
    Really you think that’s to close? Not sure I would get any traffic out of it, I just got the domains, but if JUB want to give me 1000$ we could talk. :groovy: Just a joke, really I do not see much cross traffic and domains for LL are hard to get

wnc
    With Max's permission, perhaps a SEO discussion combined with trademarked names.

"Just Boys Links" a search with spaces, has over 21 million Google results and JUB is not in the first few pages.

I would be curious of other replys to Max's question

maxpower
    I own FratHunk.com and never heard the guy from FratMen.com bitch about it, but of course I have not opened that site as of yet. My point is now days if I am going to name my sites using any type of keywords its going to piss someone off someplace. Hell now that you say something about it, I might Just get some extra traffic from people looking for JUB, but like the SE said it will not me much and will share it with ya

maxpower
    To tell the truth JUB is listed #9 in yahoo under Just Boys
    Links, I just wonder what I will get in 6 months under Just US Boys in yahoo? Its not like I opened justusboyz.com I am sure they HATE that site.

marcjacob
    I misread it at first as just us boys links .com. My honest view is ask them, it they couldnt care less, go for it! If they do, sell it to them for what you paid for it.

wnc
    Quote Originally Posted by maxpower View Post
    To tell the truth JUB is listed #9 in yahoo under Just Boys
    Links, I just wonder what I will get in 6 months under Just US Boys in yahoo? Its not like I opened justusboyz.com I am sure they HATE that site.
    Quote Originally Posted by marcjacob View Post
    I misread it at first as just us boys links .com. My honest view is ask them, it they couldnt care less, go for it! If they do, sell it to them for what you paid for it.
    See the danger MAX of maybe traffic undeserved. The confusion of JUSTBOYS LINKS and JUST US BOYS LINKS. You are the businessman MAX and you need to make the final decision.

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by wnc View Post
    See the danger MAX of maybe traffic undeserved. The confusion of JUSTBOYS LINKS and JUST US BOYS LINKS. You are the businessman MAX and you need to make the final decision.
    Ya I will have to see, really would not think I would get much traffic from them, but I guess I will see what they say, and everyone else. I have 2 others I can use as well, but I still kind of think this one will get more traffic, even though I guess I can use them all for SE's

ALLBOYLINKS.COM
    GAYLINKBOYS.COM

marcjacob
    LOL i did it again in your reply. Maybe its because i use that site. Maybe im nuts and cant read properly. I just think its too close. If i owned JUB i would not like this.

maxpower
    If you guys know of better names I could use I am open to talk about it, I am not sure its all that similar only the “Just” part and not sure if they own the word “Just” as of yet. I kind of like ALLBOYLINKS.COM because it will come up high in any directories that are alphabetized, I think you guys are making to much out of this. The LL I want to open will be (Just Boys Links) why I liked that name to start with., and why I like ALLBOYLINKS.COM too

wnc
    Quote Originally Posted by maxpower View Post
    The LL I want to open will be (Just Boys Links) why I liked that name to start with., and why I like ALLBOYLINKS.COM too
    If you decide on allboylinks, I hope you will not title and meta it as "just boys links" for we are all friends here in this forum and hmmm. Granted, the words are generic but gosh darn, very close to a popular website.

Then again, maybe JUB doesn't care.

SUDDENLY THIS TOPIC BECAME A POLL... grrrrrr.......

maxpower
    If you decide on allboylinks, I hope you will not title and meta it as "just boys links" for we are all friends here in this forum and hmmm. Granted, the words are generic but gosh darn, very close to a popular website.

Then again, maybe JUB doesn't care.

SUDDENLY THIS TOPIC BECAME A POLL... grrrrrr.......
    I guess I can test both, or all 3 and use the 4th for some galleries and FTP’s and all that. Let the SE’s tell me the one they like best, but that could take sometime. Or I can just make up different parts of the same site using all 3 URL’s who knows, sometimes this stuff gives me a headache.

collegedudes247

url

JUB is a huge source of traffic and a friend of our site. u may want to check in with them first before u use the URL u propose. i dont know what your relationship is with JUB. We are very respectful of JUB, they can send a torrent of traffic with one post

maxpower
    Tell them to send one to Justusboyz.com first, but I will talk to them about it I really don’t think it will be a problem, but kind of is why I posted about it in the first place