Thread: Earn $197 Per Sale With CashAssociate.com

SpamBoards

Earn $197 Per Sale With CashAssociate.com

Hi I'm Adam the Affiliate Coordinator for a new affiliate program being introduced by CashAssociate.com. The program focuses on the male enhancement and the penis enlargement niche that is so heavily in demand online. As CashAssociate.com has just launched we're offering tremendous bonuses as well as our standard 50% payout. Obviously 50% payout can mean many things, but with average sales of approximately $400 our affiliates have been earning about $197 per sale.

Our affiliate team is relatively small at the moment and we are hoping to develop a loyal community. Whether you are a webmaster intent on deriving revenue from 2nd tier affiliates or one wishing to monetize their traffic this program has advantages for you.

Check out the affiliate program on our site CashAssociate.com and feel free to contact me with any questions and even suggestions that might help in the promotion of our affiliate program and products.

The Competitive Advantage of CashAssociate.com

* 50% Payouts
    * Up to $197 Per Sale
    * Easy Payments Through PayPal & E-Passporte
    * Marketing & Promotion Tips
    * Bonuses and Competitions
    * A Dedicated Team
    * 2nd Tier Marketing Program
    * Target Your Traffic

Twoface31
    I can help you to make traffic to your site, I will submit your site to 100 upto 500 sites a day using chameleon submitter that bring back good traffic to your site and also i can apply you for partners account, If your interested to our services just feel free to email me

Email: xxxcreativesource@yahoo.com

send me your ICQ, YM, Skype once i got your IM's i will hit you ASAP so we may discuss a lot of thing about submission

Thank you!!!!! :wtf: :groovy: