I think everyone knows about the stuff with Aaron Brown / Neova / Livecharge getting tied into the Tim Richards/Justin Berry thing with alleged CP, but I went to neova.net today just to see what was up, and ran across this:

This domain name was turned over by court order to Plaintiffs as a result of judgment against Neova.net LLC (Defendant). The owner of Neova Net, Aaron Brown, had fraudulently charged customer credit cards and failed to forward funds due to the Plaintiffs and denying them access to their domain name. A lawsuit was filed with Commonwealth of Massachusetts Trial Court (The Superior Court Department: Civil Action No. 03-4278). The case was heard by the honorable Judge Carol Ball. Judge Ball "ordered and adjudged that the plaintiffs,..., recover of the defendant, Neova Net LLC, the sum of $85,803.00 said sum to be doubled pursuant to M.G.L. ch. 93A, with interest as provided by law, plus the costs of this action in the amount of $2,500.00.

Dated at Boston this 14th day of May 2004"

On November 24th, 2004 the judgment was amended to award double damages. Hence the total amount awarded to the Plaintiffs is $174,106.00

An Arizona Court subsequently ordered that Neova Net LLC owned domain names, including Neova.net be seized from the Defendant and be turned over to the Plaintiff.

If you or your business were harmed by Neova Net LLC, I would encourage you or your attorney to review the public records on this action at the court and contact the defendants or their legal representatives. The following website is owned by the defendants, who were the victims not the perpertrators. The defendants, owners of (removed) , also actively pursue copyright violations, have been successful in actions to recover damages in the past, and are preparing action against several violators.
Seems to me that at the time, Aaron was claiming that someone had stolen the name and they were trying to get it back and all that... and I remember the new domain registrant was "neova judgement" which looked to me like someone had gotten a judgement... which, of course, Aaron had to know had happened and that he was going to lose the domain... interesting.

I removed the domain referenced on the page because it was too close to CP for my comfort.