ok off of normal topics, a member on our site has slowly been posting a story onto the message board. here is part 1.. the link to parts 2-6 are at the bottom..........

Chapter 1....."Once upon a time.."

Once upon a time there was this beautiful Princess who met her Prince Charming. They were married and had 4 children ...who they loved very much....

I guess that is the way all stories are suppose to start, but mine is about me.
I am the yougest of the 4 boys born to my parents. Really it is hard for me to re-call the early years of my life. I guess it was pretty much like everyone elses. We had Christmas and bithdays like most people. We went to a church. My young life seems like such a blur. I do remember when I would come home from school on my birthday there was a bithday cake waitng for me at supper time. And on my chair there would be a present waitng for me to open. Also every morning when we woke up to go to school....all of our school clothes were laid out for us to put on.

I liked school actually. I was considered very smart and the teachers seemed to like me. Of course that did not help me to get along wtih my fellow classmates...I guess I must have been like a "teachers' pet". I do remember my Dad telling me to study hard so that I could become someone. I was not sure what he meant because I thought I was already someone....his son. I also was very shy and did not make friends easily. The friends I did have were nieghbors that I grew up with.

Christmas was also fun. I remember going to bed with an empty tree and waking up with it full of presents ....well it seemed like alot of presents at the time. There were always clothes of course but toys too and usually one big present for all of us boys. It was years later that I finally learned it was my Mom who was up most of the nite putting all the toys together. As I look back it seemed she was always doing something for all of us boys.

One thing about my parents, they always saw to it that we went to Suday School. Now they didn't go mind you but they made sure we got there .Our family wasn't overly religious but just religious enough if that makes any sense. They didn't allow any cussing either. Of course my Dad might say "shit" or "damn"(not "G Damn" either). And never was the "F" word used.

I was afraid of the dark ..I guess like most kids. I always had a hard time sleeping. We lived in a 3 bedroom house. The 2 oldest in one room and the 2 yougest in one room. There was this loose floorboard in the hall that would always "creek" when you stepped on it. There always seemed to be something strange about me ...something that may have happened to me that I just can't quite remember. I do remember going to bed and laying there trying to sleep....then hearing this faint "creeking" noise in the hall.....and slowly the door to my room would open ...just cracked enorgh for the hall lite to dimly shine in. I would tightly close my eyes and whisper ever so softly to myself that little prayer all little kids would say at nite;

" Now I lay me down to sleep
I pray the Lord my soul to keep
If I should die before I wake
I pray the lord my soul to take."

This would happen pretty much every nite during my childhood.

( link to the rest of the story at (http://collegeboyslive.infopop.cc/ev...2/m/4991003334