Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: bigcashsociety - anyone use them?

bigcashsociety - anyone use them?

i'm wondering if anyone here knows the folks at bigcashsociety. they only pay out once a mont, and they do their own payouts. since their program is new, this means you can send hits for a month and not get paid.

sure, lots of programs pay, but over seven years in the business has shown me a LOT of programs don't pay. also some new programs run out of money unexpectedly, although they have the best of intentions.

so i'm hoping someone here knows the folks at bigcashsociety rather well. anyone?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    I have seen them around on the boards and know they have a paid banner spot on GFY other than that, cant really be of any help to you basschick

I beleive they have only been around for a couple of months now though

Regards,

Lee

according to their site, one month. hopefully they will do well. i can't find one person that was paid by them for last period - or even that wasn't paid by them.

hmmm...

Hmm i thought they had been around slightly longer than that in all honesty

I do know they had a banner on GFY around the same time we had the XXXCash banner on GWW for the first time and that was at least 3 months ago.

Regards,

Lee

my mistake - i misread something.

well, if they've been around for three months, it's weird that no one has anything to say about them. i've asked on several boards.

Originally posted by basschick
    well, if they've been around for three months, it's weird that no one has anything to say about them. i've asked on several boards.
    Thats true however, also take into account the only place they have promoted themselves - GFY.

Its probably not the best place to market a purely gay affiliate program, you might have a better chance of getting a response by posting over there perhaps?

Regards,

Lee

did that days ago, and bumped it. also awi. no one responded.

i don't take that as a good sign ;-)

i posted on a couple boards before asking if anyone had been paid by bigcashsociety. no one ever said they had. no one said they hadn't. i still like the sites - is anyone getting paid by these guys?

i'm also wondering about this:
    they pay weekly, but what is the holdback period? for example, if i make their minimum payout during the week of june 7 - 13th, when does bigcashsociety mail my check?

Patti,

Let me give Mario a quick phone call and hopefully he will be able to answer your questions in this thread for you

Regards,

Lee

Okay left a voicemail for Mario so hopefully him or Jorge will be in this thread shortly to answer your questions hon

Regards,

Lee

thank you, lee :-)

as always, you totally rock!

BigCashSociety
    i posted on a couple boards before asking if anyone had been paid by bigcashsociety. no one ever said they had. no one said they hadn't. i still like the sites - is anyone getting paid by these guys?

i'm also wondering about this:
    they pay weekly, but what is the holdback period? for example, if i make their minimum payout during the week of june 7 - 13th, when does bigcashsociety mail my check?
    How are you? Every Friday we send out payments to our affiliated webmasters that have met their minimum. The payment period closes every Friday morning; if you don't meet your minimum in order to receive a payout your balance is automatically applied towards the next week. Your balance will continue to be applied to the following week until your minimum is met. Once you've met your minimum your account will be reset to zero and the process begins again until to reach your preferred payout minimum. For example if you meet your minimum today, June 16, your check will be sent out this Friday, June 18, for your cumulative balance until Friday morning. For more specific information feel free to email me at mario@bigcashsociety.com.

thanks for the info!

i don't see any hit stats, just sales stats. do you offer hit stats somewhere on your site?

i'm posting this here so everyone can see the answer.

BigCashSociety
    i don't see any hit stats, just sales stats. do you offer hit stats somewhere on your site?

i'm posting this here so everyone can see the answer.
    You can find your hits for unique visitors under the daily stats for each individual site. There you can compare the traffic sent to the amount of users that signed up to get your conversion rate.