Hats off to Sunchy!The latest winner of our Affiliate of the Month Prize gives up the goods on how he's made it big with the MoreNiche program.You may already know him as "The Fighter Spirit", and he certainly lives up to his name. He reveals his experiences so far, earning $500 in a day with MoreNiche alone, and how he now make a sale every 15 minutes! In Sunchy's words...Congratulations Sunchy!! How does it feel to be the MoreNiche affiliate of the month?Well...I am in shock right now! I've been working closely with the MN team for a while now, it's great they recognize their affiliates with this prize.For me, being an affiliate of the month is a great accomplishment - it's an awesome feeling that inspires me to work harder and make even more money!What were the key factors to get you here today? My strategy is simple - smart moves, hard work and always testing every action that I make. Most importantly, I NEVER, EVER give up. When did you make your first sale and what product was it? Hmmm...I remember that moment very well. I think that date was way back in 1998. I sold hosting from my first site FighterSpirit.com and I made $100 on CJ. And that's all I made for the whole month.That was a very important moment for me, because it motivated me to start to work really hard and... today I have a sale about every 15 minutes, even while I sleep! Today I make 4 figures on a daily basis. What's your best day in terms of earnings with MN?Hmmm..a good day would be in the $400-$500 range and my first sale with MoreNiche was SizeGenetics, so I made my $175 with my 1st sale with them, the highest 1 off commission I had ever made at the time. What are your main marketing methods - what works for you?My strategy is to use as many traffic sources as possible. The old SEO game, PPC game, I buy banners on large sites, blogs and lots of other things. I experiment and test, I also work hard on building my 2nd tier down line which brings in a nice incremental income.What do you like about MoreNiche(tm}?As affiliates, we need a few fundamentals to succeed, and they have it all. MoreNiche is a top converting affiliate program with great commissions on all products, usually well over $100 per sale on average. Real 24/7 support (Ben and Sandis are Legends for me) and they have a great design team I can book jobs with for free.Weekly content articles, support forum and an awesome tracking system all make earning money easier. Their marketing tools are some of the best in the business with templates, targeted advertisements, ebooks - the list goes on and on. If they haven't already thought of it, they will create a new resource when affiliates suggest it.MoreNiche is one of the few state of the art affiliate programs on the net. I know this for sure and as I have been in this business from 1998, nearly 10 years. And don't' forget... MoreNiche always...always pays, and pays on time Your tips for other affiliates?Learn as much as you can my friends, work a few hours every day and believe in yourself. Set your self goals, plan, get organized and start making real money. And always try to work smart and not hard. Keep working in that direction and you will see the light AND the cash!I wish you all the best of luck my friends.FighterSpirit Read the full interview hereThanks for your time Sunchy, enjoy all those MoreNiche bonuses!!! So if you haven't already, sign up and see what he's banging on about. Diversify your online business with our products paying up to $175 per sale and get all the support you need to make money from them.If that's not enough, have a few beers on us. Sign up and get the 1st of your cash activation bonuses totalling $45 - thats even before you have started to roll in those triple figure commissons!!!