Thread: Ok im now SCARED

samebb

Ok im now SCARED

Ok i stopped reselling for bucksfactory a while ago, although i still get a handfull of rebills. On checking my stats today i saw they had a new site

BOYSPERM (i wont link to it for obvious reasons)

These guys have a TEDDY BEAR on their tour page!

WHAT THE FUCK?

----

Seriously, if you are still pushing these guys, i think now is the time to stop.
    I know a few of you BIG sponsors on here have some of their sites hidden away on your consoles, but really?

What im wondering is why noting is done? scumbags

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Even worse than that, there was a new site launched a few days ago and the blonde kid in one of the images being used on the tour looked no older than 10 at the most :eek:

Im really suprised they get processing at all and if anyone does promote these types of sites then they deserve everything they get when the Feds come a knockin'

I beleive the program with the site i mentioned was GayPay.

Regards,

Lee

samebb
    Yeah, got an email from gaypay with that site. Content is from the same place... Eastern Europe

samebb
    I would like to stand up for gaypay a bit here.

I dont think for a second they should be stuffed into the same category as bucksfactory soley because of 1 or 2 models.

Nearly all their models look 19 - 22, no problem, and im sure they are as their 2257 address is in the US.

They do have one or two young looking models, however when working in the twink market they do pop up. Not all 8 year olds have beards

I have had excellent resualts with PopBoys, a gaypay site .... and 90% of the models on that site look nowhere near as young as 99% of BucksFactory models.

Just wanted to add that.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Sam,

The problem is, nobody knows 100% that BucksFactory had underaged models on their sites, they just looked young, the same way one of the models on the new GayPay site look young to a lot of us.

Personally, id rather not take the chance and find out the model/models ARE underage, its just easier and a lot less hassle by avoiding them like the plague.

There have been several companies looking to sponsor GWW who we refused ad money from because of the exact same reason, sometimes, no matter how well something converts, or how much money you can make, its still best to just walk in the other direction.

Regards,

Lee

samebb
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    Sam,

The problem is, nobody knows 100% that BucksFactory had underaged models on their sites, they just looked young, the same way one of the models on the new GayPay site look young to a lot of us.

Personally, id rather not take the chance and find out the model/models ARE underage, its just easier and a lot less hassle by avoiding them like the plague.

There have been several companies looking to sponsor GWW who we refused ad money from because of the exact same reason, sometimes, no matter how well something converts, or how much money you can make, its still best to just walk in the other direction.

Regards,

Lee
    Well put.

maxpower
    I would just like to know who did bucksfactory tours :morning:

samebb
    Quote Originally Posted by maxpower View Post
    I would just like to know who did bucksfactory tours :morning:
    I have spoken to him on ICQ before. Hes busy upto his ears all the time, and charges like $3000 for 3 tour pages.

maxpower
    Can you PM me the name company? I might like to talk with him, even if it cost allot its still better than me spending my time fixing others work.