Thread: Introducing Sexbankrolls' Promotion for February!

mr.sexbankroll

Post Introducing Sexbankrolls' Promotion for February!

SexBankRoll (www.SexBankRoll.com) today announced a new contest that will raise payouts on free-trial joins to $40 for all gay sites throughout the month of March.

The $40 March Gay Madness promotion runs from March 1st to 31st and applies to high-converting destination sites BangthatAss.com, GayTwinkCam.com, HisFirstGayFuck.com, BumBuds.com and HisFirstBigCock.com.

Said SBR Affiliate Sales and Marketing Manager, Irrum Sheikh, “Our gay sites are huge moneymakers for all our webmaster partners. They convert and retain extremely well. This $40 payout on free trials gives the entire webmaster community incentive to discover something our partners have recognized all along: great sites plus free-trial offers add up to serious earnings.”

Along with the contest, SBR will hold a raffle at the end of the month and give away a bounty of valuable prizes. To qualify for the drawings, affiliates need only send 50 or more signups during the contest period.

Raffle prizes include:

• 5 Hi Def DVD Players
    • 2 Mac Probooks
    • 5 Nintendo Wii Consoles
    • 10 $100 Amazon Gift Cards

SBR will announce raffle winners on April 2nd.

There’s never been a better time to become a SexBankRoll affiliate. The company’s portfolio of straight and gay sites continues to grow, as does their collection of proven sales and marketing tools.

Today, webmasters can drive traffic to SBR sites the easy way, with myriad banners, buttons FPAs, HPAs, free content and hundreds of powerful, hard-hitting galleries.

To take advantage of SBR’s $40 March Gay Madness promotion, Email Irrum@sexbankroll.com, or visit www.SexBankRoll.com today!

mr.sexbankroll
    i'll try and keep my little information sessions to a minimum

Let me know if anyone wants, ah, any "examples" of our content :p

R :donmike:

mr.sexbankroll
    bump for money!

R