Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The The Gay Phoenix Forum Cancelled???

tonysparks
    Gee, anybody got anything POSITIVE to say?

I think if you talk to Sherri over at CCbill about your concerns of it being too late, she might be able to help!

That being said, I hope everybody that comes to show can make it to our Kickoff Party--even you tough guys!

CamCruise
    gaybucks_chip, I wish you would read our posts.
    Once again I never said that IT WAS CCBILLS FALT for this.
    I said very clearly that it was GAYVN"S FALT for all this.
    We have a good working relationship with CCBILL and cant say more good things about them.
    I want to make that CLEAR
    Its just to bad that we will miss it all this year.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Quote Originally Posted by CamCruise View Post
    gaybucks_chip, I wish you would read our posts.
    Once again I never said that IT WAS CCBILLS FALT for this.
    I said very clearly that it was GAYVN"S FALT for all this.
    We have a good working relationship with CCBILL and cant say more good things about them.
    I want to make that CLEAR
    Its just to bad that we will miss it all this year.
    Cam,

Sorry, no intent to offend, nor was I trying to put words in your mouth. Just trying to make sure that everyone knows that CCBill's hands were largely tied by backdoor deals that forced their position.

How long have you been gay?
    Quote Originally Posted by CamCruise View Post
    I dont know what the last 2 of you are talking about!!!!
    Anthony said nothing about withdrawing support of Phoenix Forum.
    He said that for those of us that were going to the GPF instead of the one this month, It is too late to come.
    We would have been there if there had been more notice.

As it is we will be penalized with higher fees to sign up now. and try to find a hotel room at a good rate at the last minute.
    Also we are to late to make the guide as well.
    So GAYVN has frozen us out of the PF this month as well as October
    We apologize for the inconvenience of the late notice but please consider that the spring forum is still approx 3 weeks away. Starting Monday, we will honor the original early-bird rate at $149 if you use the Sponsor Code PRM500. Please pass this on.

...since my first hard-on. A_DeAngelo's Avatar
    all of this nonsense aside, why would we want to pay money at this late date to come if we've missed the deadline for inclusion in that wonderful PHOENIX FORUM NETWORKING GUIDE - that's what did us the most good last year in terms of hooking up with folks

and CAM, GET OFF THIS BOARD, THE HAIRCUTTER JUST FINISHED WITH ME AND ITS YOUR TURN - WE'RE RUNNING LATE FOR DINNER

Once again, who would ever think of posting this sort of news to coincide with cocktail hour here in Beverly Hills?!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by A_DeAngelo View Post
    all of this nonsense aside, why would we want to pay money at this late date to come if we've missed the deadline for inclusion in that wonderful PHOENIX FORUM NETWORKING GUIDE - that's what did us the most good last year in terms of hooking up with folks

and CAM, GET OFF THIS BOARD, THE HAIRCUTTER JUST FINISHED WITH ME AND ITS YOUR TURN - WE'RE RUNNING LATE FOR DINNER

Once again, who would ever think of posting this sort of news to coincide with cocktail hour here in Beverly Hills?!?!?!
    Ok, how about this, register asap, get it in before the end of the weekend and maybe we can work some magic monday morning. No promises, but we are pretty good at pinch-hitting. Regardless, you will be in the online version of the guide for the entire year.

Btw, we activated that sponsor code a minute ago, PRM500, so you can use that to get the early-bird rate right now

Quote Originally Posted by A_DeAngelo View Post

we posted it around 1pm AZ time, fridays in beverly hills must be nice

tonysparks
    Quote Originally Posted by corvett View Post
    Ok, how about this, register asap, get it in before the end of the weekend and maybe we can work some magic monday morning. No promises, but we are pretty good at pinch-hitting. Regardless, you will be in the online version of the guide for the entire year.

Btw, we activated that sponsor code a minute ago, PRM500, so you can use that to get the early-bird rate right now
    Excellent bit of PR Corvette! I wouldn't have suggested it publicly, but you read my mind by doing all this. I think it will pay off and many of the folks that are disappointed by the cancellation of GPF will be relieved.

It doesn't solve everybody's problem, but I'm sure it will help some of those that can still make last minute plans.

xo,

T

...since my first hard-on. A_DeAngelo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by corvett View Post
    we posted it around 1pm AZ time, fridays in beverly hills must be nice
    you got that one right! that's when the fog begins to lift

Cam baby - we're late....! GET OFF THIS FRICKEN BOARD!

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Corvett,

You read my mind too... I'd actually sent an email to Sherri suggesting this

When it comes to exploring the sea of love, I prefer buoys. SPACE GLIDER's Avatar
    That sucks for everybody who couldn't get to Arizona.