Thread: Gay Clicked Traffic By Alta Gay Links

AltaGayLinks

Heres A Thought Gay Clicked Traffic By Alta Gay Links

Dear Webmasters,

This is Bruno from altagaylinks.com We want you to know that there are several available banner and text advertising spots on altagaylinks.com

You deserve to know the source of the traffic so that you can make an informed business decision when purchasing it. Our traffic is a CLICKED TRAFFIC as this type of advertising tends to have the highest conversion rate (exposure/sale) on the Internet today.

As far as amount of traffic is concerned, we are one of the highest ranked GAY ONLY sites on the adult internet. We are in the top 10 on SEXTRACKER and have been for a long time.

It's our guarantee that no any other gay directory or gay link site can send you that amount of hits with these prices!!!

We can help you to widen your service among Internets Gay Corner.

If you need real massive gay hits pls contact us at: bruno@altagay.com

Best Regards,
    Bruno Vitalli / admin
    altagaylinks.com, altagay.com
    bruno@altagay.com
    altagaylinks@hotmail.com
    ICQ# 246047103

maxpower
    altagaylinks.com has definitely run a top LL for many many years, I have been sending them sites so long I have forgot when I first started, but I think it was around day 3 or so. Once I get some other work done I am going to have to do some traffic test to see how well they work with my programs. :morning: